Sunday, October 08, 2006

Who's the one being unfair???

Album: SUEMITSU & THE SUEMITH - 'Man Here Plays Mean Piano'



Just watched 'Unfair' SP. It's a cop/thriller/suspence drama. Starring one of my fave actress, Shinohara Ryoko =D Well after the 'shocking' ending in previous episodes, this SP continues on how Yukihira (Shinohara Ryoko) deals with the incidents happened in the last episode. And there's another bad-ass lurking around at the same time, it somehows connected with the previous case as well. I'm surprised that Eguchi Yosuke was in the cast actually, he's on the good side, for now.



Anyway, as usual, it managed to hold my interest for 2 hours. There were some parts of the storyline which are quite predictable, but with great acting by 2 great leads i was satisfied with it, the ending left a huge opener though. It's for the movie version which will show on next year's March. Can't wait for it, wanted to see how they wrap up the whole thing once and for all. Hope the direction of the movie version more towards the drama side =X There's another SP for Densha Otoko as well, gotta watch it soon.

Bleach, the 2nd most watched anime in Japan changed new OP in episode 98, this time it was from my dear YUI's bwahahahahahhaha (if u know what i mean).



(I don't know who's the person in the screenie) The song is called Rolling Star. The song title kept remind me of Rolling Stones =/ Anyway, a first the song sounded okay, no where near LIFE which was Bleach's ED as well. However, after a few listens the song started to grow on me, i have no idea how many times i played it over and over again lol, good thing i didn't give up on Bleach after 70+ episodes, if not i'll have a long way to catch up before i can see YUI's OP xD Looking forward to the new episodes now =D

Rambling time~ Been practising to do barre chords these days, maybe i can play my first ever learned song smoothly after i gradually pick up the trick. There's a thin line between 'singer' and 'musician', i should find someone who can sing so that i can play this song without ruining it with my voice hoho =X

Someone is off, oversea again......soon. I might wanna do this to that person too someday. Just have to 'find' more money to do so. But then still have to save it for my dual core duo vista lappie haih.

I think i've been quite b!tchy these days haha, refuse to give free ride, pull pranks on people and what not, saying mean stuff bla bla. Normally i'm just a easy going nice person (lol what a bunch of bulldung), but then if you tried to screw up my routine or things i looking forward to do now and then, i can be quite 'not so myself'. People who broke promises even if it's a damn small matter bothers me most, especially it had to do with the 'routine' of mine haha. Ok so call me hard to please, that's why we have a word called trust. Now, who's the real one being unfair?

blog comments powered by Disqus