Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My YUI Resource List

I was going to name this post 'Ultimate YUI Resource List' but I'm too lazy to dig out all the old links. Basically these are the YUI related websites I check these days.

English

Forums: YUI-Lover. Yea I know it is kinda messy, dig as deep as you can. You'll find a lot of information and inside scoops.

JpopMusic Forums. I like-loathe this thread.

Blogs: Arbitrary Essentials.

Others: Jpopsuki.

Japanese

2channel. A lot of YUI fanatics lurk around this website. This is the place where I get the latest YUI news, gossips, downloads, EVERYTHING. If you know how to navigate around.

Use this search engine. Keywords: YUI, 噂, うp.

My YUI-knowledge has increased tremendously ever since I've figure out the mystery behind 2ch. I just recently found out that the only time YUI ever cried in public was during Taiyou no Uta promotion live tour in Osaka. Source: Taiyou no Uta Official blog (another fantastic blog filled with interesting resources).

Mixi aka Japanese version of Friendster, Facebook. You can stalk a lot of YUI fans' blog to satisfy your YUI-knowledge obsession, especially on YUI's 3rd Tour. They have this thread asking who met YUI in person before, after I read everyone's encounter with YUI, I got so depressed. My advice is: Don't read.

Phone number in Japan is required now for new members to join mixi, just like YUI Fanclub.

Others: Aadd9, YUI Summary, Muta san's Diary.

Official Website: YUI-net, YUI LOCKS.


Chinese

YUI-Forum. I read Manager Diary and Photo Report there. Most of the members there are from Hong Kong and China, they tend to get YUI related goods, magazines faster.

Not forget YUInoZoo. They are Taiwan based, if I'm not mistaken.

Blogs: Karenさんtriperさん


I'm sure I've missed out some other websites, well these are what I check nowadays. You can basically get everything from YL and 2ch. The easiest way is to ask those YUI geeks directly, I'm sure they will pour out everything out willingly, if you ask the correct question, politely.

Maybe I'll do the ultimate resource list someday, if you guys really wanna learn more of this singer songwriter name YUI. Or should I do something like a Q&A corner?


PS: Tuesday with Morrie >> The Five People You Meet in Heaven >> For One More Day

I'm done with these fictional self help books. Shall read something with more...substance now.

blog comments powered by Disqus