Monday, July 20, 2009

Packing is not fun



Meanwhile, check out some other collaborations I have made with Japanese students:

YUI - Laugh away



Director + Cinematographer - あかりん (Love her Kansai dialect)
Vocal - チーちゃん (Korean who speaks fantastic English and Japanese)
Guitar, Backup Vocal - じょーじ (he can play Oshio Kotaro)
Guitar, Vocal - Teo

I wonder why I decided to sing most of the song hmm...It was fun though.


YUI - I remember you



Director + Cinematographer - あかりん
Vocal - わかな
Guitar - Teo

I like this video. It was recorded during our final gathering and we decided to perform like 4 hours before the gathering. Rehearsed twice and tadaa~ I couldn't hold F chord properly during the bridge part because I was so used to playing with my red Tele *excuses*

Samick is a sweet guitar brand.


Lastly, thank you for participating YL Collaboration 3, after I have relocate myself I'll come up with the ultimate plan to make sure that our CD and stuff reaches YUI.


PS:I have climbed Mount Fuji as well. It was a super torturing experience.

blog comments powered by Disqus