Sunday, July 16, 2006

How To Save A Life

Album: The Fray - How To Save A Life

どうやって命を救いなのか?

I'm wide awake now, and for those who's reading this, i shall explain the meaning behind my blog motto: how to save a life. Well it's taken from a song from The Fray (obviously), i first heard was from one of my fave drama, Grey's Anatomy in the episode, Superstition, then it was played again on my other fave, Scrubs. Clearly both are medical shows, i always have a thing with medical shows, ER, House, Nip/Tuck, every new releases i'll make sure i'll take a glimpse of it (now i have to follow 5 medical shows at the same time =/) Same apply on j-dramas, if it's on the medical field, it'll be on my must watch list, manga as well. However, i don't have the brains nor the determination to become a doctor, it takes a lot of commitment to be one, therefore sincerely i salute to those willing to take up this challege and persue a medical degree to wear the sacred 'white coat'. Life is so unpredictable, you'll never know what happens next, you just have to stick with the people you cared the most before it's too late......till that time you'll start to wonder:" Had I known how to save a life? Where did i go wrong?"

Ok enough ranting now, i think my next entries will be much the same, maybe more on reviews and stuff, if you can 'endure' my english and weird japanese, feel free to read it. Till then, ja~

blog comments powered by Disqus