Sunday, August 13, 2006

Convocation

Album: NIRGILIS - BOY

(This is going to be my last attempt to write this post, tried 4 times now, freaking com kept hang at the bad time, have to rewrite all over again.....virus???)


One of my fave j-album now. This quartet's latest album accompanies me everytime i walk to school, starts off with an upbeat tempo opening, niji (rainbow). I always liked albums starts with great opening, kinda determine how good an album overall. This album has a great opener as well, a great one to start of my day. Actually i kinda forgot how steep the 'slope of dead' is, the distance to Alam Bina Auditorium seems shorter everytime this album is in my X5L's playlist =D Loved the drum parts in '24 searchlight'~

It's convo week, i had to help around at pbum's vege stall, selling herbal tea. Not really having fun doing it since it took away my free time and i had to come back and help at yesterday (saturday). Why i joined this if this thing was such a pain in the @ss at the first place??? Probably my relatives and friends kept asking me to join since i'm such a low profile person. However, it's not my nature to participate and take parts in different kinds of activities, i just think that it's plain waste of time and rather stayed in the room reading or sleeping . Well the good thing joining this vege stall is, FREE FOOD. Nah just joking. You get to expand your social circle and met lots of people from different faculty. I got the chance to talk with a girl studying bioengineering (my 1st choice if i got 4.0, if....), and met alot of girls from medical faculty. Kinda interesting, just the process wasted alot of time. Now i wonder whether i should join another similar activity but it's musical oriented, it'll be held on January, a big musical event actually. I've been selected as one of the AJKs (don't know which dept.). I planned to take Level 3 of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) in the end of the year so i'm not sure whether i got the time to make such a commitment since there will be never ending meetings, practicing, lots of things to be done. Plus, first years should take Level 4 not 3, highest level is 1. I just wanna see how far my language skill is, and save 50 bucks perhaps =x. So it means more time spending on studies not activities, if fail it would be pretty embarrasing (berlagak pandai nak lompat satu tahap). Need to ask opinions from my sensei first.

PS: Thanks to シム イ-さん、ジェさん、クリスさん、フアン ティンさん、リウォンさん、リーさん、ズーさん、カウェンさん、メロティさん for celebrating my 19th birthday, though i don't eat cake (white phobia), thanks for the cake anyway, think it's my first time ever blown candles. Really appreciated it. Sorry if i make any katakana error =x

blog comments powered by Disqus