Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Randomness

Album: Evanescence - The Open Door

Feeling damn low at this very hour, been trying to keep on track of the others' whereabout and their recent lives but then just don't have the consistency and the patience to do so. Hopefully after i discover some nice albums or nip tuck doesn't turn out that depressing i might lift up my spirits and keep on whatever i intended to do. Had spent half of my holidays doing nothing but slacking, figuring out what am i gonna do in the future and stuff like that. Maybe i won't be that sucessful or making alot of money, i truly hope that i can do something i like for a life time. Too much to ask i suppose, there's no free lunch anyway, just gotta work hard and keep trying. Dramas been influencing me with these thoughts, to face the reality and stop indulging myself in my own world. Everyone has their own circle now, bet it's inevitable if we wanna keep moving on. However i know that somewhere deep down inside, 'ancient' may be 100 times better than the recent ones. Better stop whinning now, only lived 1/5 of my life already giving up? No way.

PS: Went to PPUM today, saw alot hotshot trainees, maybe i always have a thing with doctors, can't keep my eyes off them literally. Well, realistically, they're better when we watch them far away, so i'll only see the good side of this 'holy' profession. Reminded me of 'White Tower'. Glad that everything turned out to be fine, maybe the gynecologist was trying to make things looked simpler i don't know, just relieved that everything's is in the right place, for now.

I shall continue with my 'marathon' of Nip/Tuck. In season 3 now =X Guess what's Dr.McNamara holding?

blog comments powered by Disqus