Sunday, September 17, 2006

Untitled

Album: Teddy Geiger - Underage Thinking

I kinda like this album, the style is something like John Mayer, Jason Mraz or maybe Howie Day, acoustic songwriter. Plus this guy is just 17 years old, and looks kinda cute too =X 'For You I Will (Confidence)' been played in radio and MTV channel quite often.

So school started again, and i enjoyed the week being as accounting/ private college student, literally. Cos 2 of my teachers not around so that equals to 10 hours of free time, and i don't have to wake up early to attend 8 o'clock classes. Kinda fun, but then there's class replacement so that's the downside. Anyway, spent most of the time trying to finish my Japanese notes and watched stuff from my lil x5L.

Friday i received a msg from a friend during NS, then we chatted about the good old times and stuff like that, sorta lighten up my day. Hope that i won't lost contact wih people i cared about in the future, now that we are going seperate ways. Plan to disturb someone now, since she's having her holiday xD Someone's coming back from Singapore too next week.....

Enjoyed running/ doing taichi alone in my hostel's sports field in the morning too, just have to do it more often......

Really looking forward next week to come.

blog comments powered by Disqus