Monday, August 27, 2007

LOVE & TRUTH PV (Movie version)

Album: Garbage - Absolute Garbage (nice album name lol)

As stated on title,



Watch it @ YouTube (I like this one, has Japanese lyrics hee) - Stage6

Featuring creepy cello player + strings for the first time (22 strings musicians were included in the actual recording)



Since the movie, Closed Note is about some girl found some diary, reading scene is a must =P



Erika looks very pretty in this shot ^^

Trailer of Closed Note. After watching it, the lyrics really connect with the story. I think YUI was writing about what Erika's character felt. Since it's a one sided love thingy. Plus the 'profile' part. Might be wrong though.

I really like how they edited this PV to match the lyrics, examples (translations and roomaji taken from here, credits to zuttodayo and uchihamel):

Onaji e wo nido to egaku koto wa dekinai no ni



I can never draw the same picture twice

“Ai no uta” wo kikasete yo sono yokogao sono saki ni



Let me listen to your “love song.” Your profile… (ok just wanna show Erika playing mandolin, she practised 2 months before that, and seems that producer was surprised at how good she played).

Anata ga ima mitsumeteru hito ga iru to wakatte mo



I understand there’s a person you’re gazing at right in front of you but…

Guess that it's not that related =x

Anyway, as usual, constipated look:



woot!! Most emotional scene in this PV. You can sense the feelings within this song dear YUI's trying to convey. When I first saw this scene, suddenly me wanna see YUI acting in drama/ movie again very the badly >.< She's really improving day by day (wishing that I can improve myself too...)

The notebook YUI holding was actually English translations of LOVE & TRUTH, I wonder who translated it:



I was means to meet you anyway (??)
...neverends...
love&truth


Translations by zuttodayo:

My “love song” never ends - I’ve already met you
…It never will end… LOVE & TRUTH

Not to be mean but to those who think dear YUI's English is VERY good...*RUNS AWAY* (Note: I mean that "is YUI really ok with that translation??"). They should at least ask a 'professional' to do it. No complaining no complaining =x

But then we can refer to it, for formatting purposes.

Dirty + Wet YUI = XD



Yay for another solo~ Did YUI play it during performances??



Again, wishing that my guitar skills can be better day by day =.=

The ending is kinda shot in a way to match the movie, gazing far away shot?



Movie version doesn't have the little boy shown here. Wonder how the normal version will turn out.

Over analysed things again =.=

Till then, ciao~

PS: Comment widget screwed up >.<

Do you guys interested in audio of YUI singing traditional birthday song?? Found out she actually sang it full once in some radio show.

After listened to it I can totally understand why dear YUI seldom sings it. And purposely wrote another birthday song, to 'avoid' singing it lol.

EDIT: I've uploaded the song =)

blog comments powered by Disqus