Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thank you My teens

This thread will be just all about me, shocking sendiri (<- Manglish?), to commemorate my 20th birthday LOL so full of myself.

3/8 - Morning did presentation with another class mate on how to make use of it to learn Japanese. People seems disinterested though...maybe my presentation skills suck. Then noon I was kinda 'forced' to eat the chocolate cake at some freaking lousy Hong Kong style restaurant (SS2 天下). My classmates knew that I have white phobia, so they got me chocolate cake. I should say that I hate cream lol. Appreciate that they willing to celebrate it, because back then in high school I never had such nice 'treatment'. Feeling awkward, I decided to stay at home for the rest of the day. Really appreciate it though, felt abit guilty at the same time. What if I don't remember yours?? Something like that. Always have the mindset that if people do me favour, I should pay it back. But if I'm the one who's willing to help, I hope that I don't want (won't expect) anything in return. Hope la. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy, just not used to it. Thank you guys very much. Really.

This is the first time I received so many birthday wishes, from all over the world, big thanks to dear YUI. My life really changed because of her, hence all the biased reports. Can't help it, she literally 'saved' me, should do something to pay her back =) Hence, hereby I present a cover of her song:

Teo (2nd YUI cover attempt) - Thank you My teens

Can't really make a 'prefect' version so...sorry about messing up the intro, lyrics, mistakes can't be heard clearly since I placed my guitar so near...drop the singing part, doesn't sound like me at all =x To whoever hitting 20 soon, I can do the guitar part in case you need it lol.

Again, happy 20th birthday to me me for the last time xD Wish? Secret.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I went back home and attended some orchestra band concert thing in my high school because my brother was part of it. You know seeing all these 'kids' worked so hard just for that particular event, was regret that I never done any of it back then. Okla maybe Tai Chi, performed at Sukan Sea. That time I just think that I'm not good at any of these activities, plain wasting time and what not. Of course I still think such activities waste alot of time now, but with different perspectives. Experiences don't come cheap, if you sacrifice some of your time and gained something you can use it for the rest of your life, why not?? Frankly playing Maple Story wasted a lot of my time too lol. What did I learn from it? There's such things called bots? Well I learned a lot of 'technical terms' from Diablo, Baldur's Gate, Dota whatever though, but I suck in these games. Now I'm almost 'game-free' haha. No more games for me.

So...I shall sleep less from now on =.= Maybe less YUI-ing too.

After the concert, went to mamak stall with Emily. I never said this to her but I'm glad that we can actually talk about such stuff after graduated from school. Before that even if we sit together in class we rarely 'talk', as far as I can remember.

Then I managed to figure out another mystery behind Japanese file sharing system, and yay for my first RADWIMPS live video. It's their Harumaki Tour 2007 during March.



Besides YUI's albums, RADWIMPS 3 & 4 are the next most played albums in my car (yea I'm running out of albums to play....care to recommend me some?). After watching this concert, they are officially my favourite band xD



Constipated look of vocal Noda Youjirou. I lurve his lyrics XD Especially futarigoto (YUI played it YUI LOCKS), iin desuka (so sweet >.< ), and yes his English is good too. Otogi, イーディーピー~飛んで火に入る夏の君~ (warning lol). Suddenly so many songs uploaded at YouTube, back then only a few =.= 'Discovered' this song, kanashi. Sounds sad T.T Of course not just lyrics, I like the arrangements too~ They managed to create love songs with so many variations on guitar riffs and stuff. One of the main reason I don't listen to Chinese songs that much is because arrangements are boring (no offence).

They have nice rockish songs too (with bad languages as well), compare with other bands, their concerts are more, how should I say, warm? Noda san doesn't act all cool, instead he treats his fans like 'family' lol. Sing along together, smiles from time to time *melts*

Someday gonna watch their concerts for sure!! After YUI lol. But their concert tickets sold out within 5 minutes...hmm...btw who wants to make a English Wiki page for them??

Was going to rant more but time to sleep =x Maybe next time haha. Rant about YUI instead, don't wanna talk about myself anymore.

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus