Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back


Anpanman is everywhere when I was in Kochi prefecture, apparently the author is from Kochi.

I'm back from my Shikoku and Kansai trip. School started 3 days ago.

And my room is still a mess. I wake up at 11 am everyday.

Is it because of the long trip? Or because it is winter.

I better get back to my previous cycle, this is a bad way to start off 2009. I'm still living in the past. Last year, I've read 65 books (English, Chinese, Japanese), and ever since I came to Japan, the number drops drastically. From 4 books per month to 1, sometimes zero. I used to run 3 times a week, now I don't do it any more. Because of the coldness? Nah it is just an excuse.

Some of my year 2008 resolutions were: Lose weight, cure my face, learn swimming and Korean.

I'm forgetting all the Korean characters I've learned, I still don't have a swimsuit, my weight is still the same (maybe higher), and my face still looks horrible. Since I don't put make up, which means more $$$ to spend.

Luckily, I'm addicted to salad these days:


Brunch at Matsuyama, Ehime Prefecture.

Sesame salad dressing is LOVE. If you tell me to eat salad 2 years ago, I might puke in front of you. I used to hate greens a lot. Guess everything is possible once you change your mindset.

And I'm picking up my guitar back. I shall aim to play at least one full song by GO!GO!7188 this year XD Maybe this or this. I actually went to this guitar club in Waseda for a couple of times, but recently I stopped going, with no apparent reason.

I wanna jam YUI songs with others T.T

It needs some good time management, and the initiative to send a few emails.

As for my trip, I conquered 20 prefectures, met 2 YUI fans, one from Japan, one from Taiwan. So now I've been to 30 prefectures, left 17, which I'm gonna do it on my upcoming spring holiday.

I'll do a detailed post on each prefecture, for my future reference, for Geography's sake, and for whoever is interested.

As for YUI stuff, especially translations, I'll continue it after I'm back to Malaysia. Least distractions. Now there are just too many stuff to enjoy than doing research or staying indoors.

For a gaijin, everything is interesting in Japan.

For Waseda students, you will have tons and tons of opportunities to meet new people everyday.

Time to reply mails and do homework.

PS: Shiina Ringo's live audio: Part 1, Part 2

blog comments powered by Disqus