Saturday, April 18, 2009

My First Debut


That guy in purple played piano and sang Smap's Lion Heart. His voice is really good *envy*

This is me playing Thank you My teens, embarrassing myself in front of pros. All for YUI. Cheers.

Random updates:

- Ayu concert is fun. Wasn't alone.
- Chatmonchy concert is fun too. Wasn't alone too. Yes I got the live audioss.
- Saw GO!GO!7188 girl again =D
- Westerner students in my dorm are crazy. Cross dressing guys and bunny girls. Culture shock.
- Genshiken is so real Japan.
- Amami Yuki is as cool as ever.
- BOOKOFF is LOVE, this week finished two Japanese books~
- First time in gym, after one semester.
- Finally settle all the Japanese subjects in new semester.


YUI, will you be participating ROCK IN JAPAN FES 2009??????

blog comments powered by Disqus