Thursday, April 23, 2009

again PV

Warning: Spoilers ahead.



Check out YouTube before the video is gone ;)

YUI must have spent quite some time 'touching' all the guitars.

No wonder the Fender Staff said that this PV is a must watch.

Wait, DON'T tell me that they are all Fenders????
.
.
.
.
.



=.=

Marketing gimmick.

I bet these are Sony earphones too.


Cyborg YUI.

So the drummer is SHIHO, though I have no idea how she looks like. The director is the same person who directed My Generation, jam, Laugh away, SUMMER SONG, I'll be.

Time to change another director =x

According to Mezamashi TV, the singing scenes are taken in one shot without NGs.



We see that she got herself a RED pedal now, besides her usual KORG volume pedal (VP-10 or XVP-10). Her guitar skills must have been improved tremendously with that amount of free time during the holidays.

Btw, I have the same guitar strap and same Red Tele. My Tele doesn't make the same sound YUI played in the beginning though *obviously*, and no yui signature on it.

Recently I was listening to this book called Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, he said that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to reach success.

Since I'm a relatively lazy person, I guess, I'll need more time. Since YUI started playing guitar at around 15 years old, she needs to catch up a lot too.

That's why we love her. She showed us it isn't too late to start anything if we put on hard work and passion. The problem is that, I'm still yet to find something that I'm really passionate about, besides stalking her. I love to play guitar, but I can't imagine myself practising more than 3 hours everyday. I love to learn languages, but I'm no good at any of it. Hmm...

Someone in mixi saw her sitting at the VIP seat at EARTH DAY LIVE!!! 2009, chatting with Bianco nero and stuff. Stereopony performed as well.

I missed the chance to bump into her again.

blog comments powered by Disqus