Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's all too much in SOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI info:

I like Amami Yuki, but the new movie with It's all too much as theme song looks weird.

Manga based movie, no wonder. I'm sure YUI already read it.

So they say It's all too much is another Beatles song, then Never say die should be the name of a horse which has something to do with Beatles' ex-drummer Pete Best??? Or a song by Black Sabbath?????

Somehow because of YUI, I get to know more about the legendary Beatles. I guess it is a good thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I'm back in Malaysia, guess I'll have to buy It's all too much/ Never say die from HMV.

It's all too much still growing on me. Can't say much about the song, might have to look into the lyrics too. The intro sounds fun to play.

As I was trying to look for myself in the ROCK IN JAPAN FES 2009 video, I compared the video with pictures I took on that day. In the picture below, the place near the stage there was a small space in the middle, I guess to separate the audience? For security reasons?



After repeating the Love is all performance video for like more than 10 times, all I could see was human, heads, people and more people.



WHERE IS THE HOLE???


PS: I've decided to remove the chatbox because it is the one causing all those annoying pop-up ads. I hate those stuff (even though my firefox blocks it), ain't gonna let you guys 'suffer' from it too. I'll think of a way to replace that chatbox ya~

blog comments powered by Disqus