Friday, August 28, 2009

New YUI hairdo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc Rants:

I want to change the layout of this website and host it on my own but I don't want to spend a lot of $$$

How?

Anyone wanna help? I'm providing YUI goodies =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE

Don't get heart attack.

As usual, I'm neutral on this. This is what ah Mel and me think few minutes ago...

ah Mel: She can be nana now, with this hairstyle. Where is the choker and the wrist band etc
Teo: Haha. Yeah time to do another movie
ah Mel: Movie! would be great! I wonder what are her plans. Someone interview her quicklyyyy
Teo: You go stalk her at Shibuya then
ah Mel: Haha. must pick up some stalking tips. Hmm end of summer then she cut it short. 干脆 cut it in summer.. more refreshing
Teo: Maybe for the upcoming promotions of new single. Might as well image change.

(Changes topic)

What do you guys think of this image change?


In the meantime, check out this awesome video by our beloved Tsun Vun~



He has tabbed out It's all too much, as usual.

And Kikino rocks.

blog comments powered by Disqus