Saturday, September 29, 2007

pronto pronto? VOL.09

Album: Oasis - A sides

It's good to have friends in Japan, because you can ask them to 'steal' as many free papers (Japanese English: Newspapers, brochures with a lot of advertisements and delivered for free of charge) as they can for you.



Scans can be found here.

This 'free paper' is currently 'worth' 150 yen (excluding shipping fees) in Yahoo Auction.

According to Reset, I should keep these papers, don't 'sell' it now, to increase it's resale value. Plus dear YUI is the cover girl, should cost more xD

Right now, it's RM 25 per paper (if you wish to 'get' it from me). LOL I'm evil.

Special thanks to Sim for spending 200 yen on a cup of coffee (you can find this 'paper' in some cafe) just to get these 4 papers for me. Sorry ya for making you 'stepped' out from your comfort zone lol.

Next target: VA October issue.

Dear YUI doesn't encourage her fans to buy things from auctions site though *me see nothing, hear nothing*

Till then.

PS: I read that YUI did 2 songs with Tokunaga Hideaki, Sotsugyou shashin (another song by Yuming) and CHE.R.RY (OMG?!).

blog comments powered by Disqus