Sunday, December 14, 2008

YUI x Omiya Koryo High School Orchestra - I'll be Acoustic version

I got jealous of these high school students after I saw this video in YouTube.

1. They got to see YUI.
2. They got to jam one song with YUI.
3. Some of them shook her hands.
4. YUI got really really popular these days......the students were basically screaming when she appeared.
5. When I was in high school, I couldn't even play flute properly =/

I wonder if they get those Sony mp3 for free.

YUI, when are you coming back??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of update of myself, I took JLPT test last week, and few weeks ago I went to Kamakura with two Taiwanese, hoping to see some autumn leaves at some place with less crowd.


Taken on top of Hasedera temple (長谷寺).

No, I didn't really do a proper YUI location pilgrimage like artunee does previously because I was too lazy to do the research.

I went to see the always pissed looking Great Buddha at Kotoku-in (高徳院).


Dear YUI was once there too.

Then we walked to the Taiyou no Uta looking beach.



I'll do a proper pilgrimage next time...including Yokohama.

Then last Wednesday, I went to see ORANGE RANGE at Budoukan.



Yasukuni Shrine is just nearby, so I went there and see see.

Before that, I always thought that Budoukan is a huge hall, apparently it is not. My seat was at the second floor, facing the stage, I could see everything clearly, the screen on both side were like HDTV or something.

I had the feeling that I was ripped off by Shiina Ringo.

I was sitting next to girls, one of them was alone, the other one was with her friend. At first, they seemed to be normal Japanese girls.

When the hall turned dark, the girl on my right started to scream like hell. The one on my left got really excited. Later she screamed out names quite a couple of times, and danced and jumped along, even though she was alone. I was amazed. Since I'm not really a big fan of ORANGE RANGE (esp. after the cute drummer left), sometimes I kinda felt out of place, I had no idea when to sing along or jump and shout or whatever, but it was fun. ORANGE RANGE knows how to entertain the crowd.

All of us did "human waves", quietly. My first ever human wave with Japanese, which was kinda weird. In Malaysia, when we do human waves, we will like, "YAY" or "WOW" along or whatever when it is our turn to jump off the seat.

The human waves were organised though. My heart skipped a beat when they sang Hana >< That was the song I looked forward most to. And I almost forgot that they sing Asterisk too XD

Summer songs medley (Shanghai Honey, Locolotion, Onegai Senorita) was really fun~ Because I know all the songs, still stuck in Katchan's era.

When they sang the final song, I decided to sneak out early so that I won't stuck with the crowd later. On my way out, I saw the drummer of Flow. We were going out through the same exit, I was behind him, so he was like, looking back as if he thought only VIPs will leave early. Then he walked towards the specials staircase for VIPs.

Concerts are a good place to bump into artists. The tour goods booth was completely empty, so I didn't have to line up for hours =P I bought one T-shirt and wore it to school on the next day. No one noticed it though.

Yeah I don't like crowds and queuing/waiting.

I don't know if the sound setting was bad or the music was too loud, they didn't really sound that good in this live.

Seriously, no more arena halls, unless I have the $$$ to pay for the seats at the ground. I failed to get Mr. Children tickets in Budoukan =/

Watching concerts isn't that fun any more, time to travel instead~ I'm planning to go Hokkaido and Kansai area during winter break, using the cheapest method (JR Hokkaido & East Japan Pass and Seishun 18 Ticket).

Any suggestions on what should I do around new year's eve??

blog comments powered by Disqus