Friday, May 01, 2009

What am I doing

Album: Elephant Kashimashi - Noboreru Taiyou, The Killers - Day & Age

Last weekend, first I met one of my beloved junior in Nagano, then the next day I went to Yamanashi prefecture for free. The scenery in Yamanashi is one of the best!


Finally, I see you, dear Mount Fuji.

According to the tour guide, Mount Fuji is a girl and 60% of her ass is in Shizuoka prefecture and another 40% is in Yamanashi prefecture. If she decides to pay Osaka a visit, it would be impossible because her ass can't even fit whole Osaka.

Right now, everyone in Japan is having Golden Week. Waseda students get 7 days off consecutively. Technically I should have been travelling or going out, instead, I spent most of time going to gym, supermarkets, cooking, listen to podcasts/audiobooks, reading, and surfing the internet.


It only costs 2000 yen per year to use Waseda's gym. Unbelievable. I'm too lazy to learn how to lift weights and do exercise such as burpees, squats and what not, so I run on the treadmill and cycle instead.

I don't why I suddenly have this urge to go on a strict diet regimen, the more I read, the more I wanted to discipline myself. Hence I started Atkins diet, forcing myself to cook every meal, reintroducing pork and chicken into my diet in order to make myself full since I can't eat rice/pasta/bread any more.


My dinner today, I only ate half of them.

In order to keep my daily intake of carbohydrate below 20g (1 banana already has 14 g of carbs), I have to eat more meat than usual. Suddenly my grocery spending has gone up twice as much because I have to eat those whole fresh foods instead of cheap junk food. Well, I'll take it as an experiment, really looking forward to the results. I count all the carbs of the food I ate using FitDay, it has been pretty interesting, so far. Who wouldn't know that carrots have kinda high carb count too =.=

Today should be my 5th day on the induction phase (2 weeks long), I failed it because I ate 86% dark chocolate which is not on the acceptable food list. Aiks have to do all over again.

I can't wait for these two weeks to pass, then I can have some low GI fruits and nuts. Fighting! Been reading all the food labels I can find on my grocery shopping these days. I love grocery shopping.

Anyway, YUI stalking activity is still going on and tomorrow I'll be going to DAI's acoustic free live with another YL, from Canada ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus