Thursday, November 23, 2006

Not so 'pro' rant 

Album: MISIA - Hoshizora no Live ~The Best of Acoustic Ballade~

Have you ever try to record your singing voice??? I did one just now, and it was complete disaster. I tried to record my version of YUI's 'Tokyo' just now, and the result was: There's huge difference between singers and commoner. Okay maybe I'm the one who can't sing, since it's 1 am in the morning I shall better hide my singing voice some other places.

For those who's learning instruments, you can try this too. After you listened to your playing, you'll discover/ realised your flaws and improve your technique from it. It takes ALOT of practice just to do the freaking short performance =/ . Guess from now on I should refrain myself from dissing other artists. Cannot just see from one angle. Fangirl rant: After compare my version with YUI's, I think I like her voice even more now lol, that's just so......different or 'soothing' (sorry weird vocab). Singing needs huge amount of skills as well. As for the guitar part, I'm still a thousand years behind to shamelessly post it here. It's been almost a year since I first took guitar lessons, now stopped adi (due to finance problem). The biggest discovery I've found from it was pay more attention to the 'structure' and arrangements of the song, how they played it, it'll make you appreciate the song more, down to the roots.

Suddenly became so sentimental, starting to talk a bunch of crap. Wonder why.


Switch topic. Saw Ayu's latest PV, Jewel and my gosh, diamonds everywhere!!! So shiny, heard that Avex spent hundred millions on this PV, well as expected from a diva. Those 'Jewels' gotta be REAL, not some computer-generated counterfeits (clearly there's CGs involved in this PV, not to mention HEAVY usage of Photoshop lol). The song was good, much better than last year's Heaven, the arrangments abit plain though, just piano and abit of sound effect here and there. The piano did matched well with the song, was kinda hope that it can be more 'Grand', with orchestras and things like that.



Photoshop!! Photoshop!! Use the mighty 'eraser'~



I should stop this.

blog comments powered by Disqus