Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rolling star 

Single: YUI - Rolling star, I remember you, Good-bye days, Tokyo, LIFE, Tommorow's Way, Feel My Soul. (lol almost all of her singles while typing this entry =P )

Behold, the arrival of Rolling star PV by dear YUI:



We have flying guitarist (who's using Fender Telecaster as well)


Flying bassist


Yaya I know your red Tele is nice


But I like your Strat more


In red colour though (anyone wish to sponsor me???)


Don't know why, I sorta like this camera angle (even though it's kinda plain)


Signature YUI 'constipated' look is a must


Best shot (who knows what headphone she's wearing??? Sorry can't help being a gadget geek)


Who made this freaking cover??? Change the font damnit!!! (Seriously I still hope that this isn't the official cd jacket zzz......)


That's all. Personally I think this pv looks kinda low-budget, and her make up was abit heavier than usual. However the more I watch it, the more I like it, the rock-ish side of YUI lol. Fender should edit this pv to be a cm or something hee. Kinda short though, only 3 mins long. Oh yea did I mention that this is the 5th (latest) OP of Bleach??? The day I searched through Youtube looking for YUI's video, found out that lots of people using this song to make AMV's (discovered another phenomenon lol, alot of ppl do like to make these stuff). 'Discovered' this perf as well hee, really made my day =P .

Since they're giving out stickers for the limited version, dunno whether I should buy it from YesAsia or cdjapan. One free shipping fee, plus I bought 'From Me To You' from them before, although the cd was slightly damaged and I have to send it back bla bla bla In the end I still managed to get to a unscratched, nice cd. But then recently I heard alot of complains from dissatisfied customers. Cdjapan is cheaper (before adding the shipping fee), and comes in boxes and not packages like YesAsia did. Maybe I'll try buying 'Taiyou no Uta' dvd from them first see how it turns out. Damn why these things freaking expensive zzz, there goes my 'extra' budget from my core 2 duo vista lappie =/ .

PS: Sorry for being such a fan-girl.

Off-Topic: Going back to hostel later, still got one japanese paper on friday. And I have to 'redeem' my free japanese meal from someone. Plus I have to study my JLPT level 3 (been procrastinating these few days, wonder if I'm gonna screw up my tests or not). Till then, adieu. (YUI likes to use this word in her diary entries as well xD )

EDIT: The identity of the headphone revealed~ Thanks to Rakukojin @ YUI Lover. It's a Audio Technica AT 701.



Since it's a vintage headphone, you can buy it from ebay.

blog comments powered by Disqus