Friday, January 19, 2007

Hana Yori Dango 2 

Listening: January 17th released singles =P

Hana Yori Dango is back.
Wikipedia
Official Website



This means dear Nanako is back as well =D



Hanazawa Rei
is getting kakkoii-er lol.


Infamous violin scene. Not Nodame Cantabile but at least better than Vic Chou's.

With new theme song, and new insert song. This time by Utada Hikaru.



Hikki is back~ Love her Utada United concert, one of the best I've 'watched' last year. The PV itself quite boring, however imo this song gotta big the next hit ballad. Someone said even though it cannot surpass First Love, but it is on the same par with Deep River. This is the ballad version, can't wait to listen the original version. This song fits perfectly in this drama, but somehow you can roughly guess when the song will be played in the drama =x

Back to Hanadan. Since it's a manga turned romantic comedy with lots of eye candy, a certain degree of cheesiness would be expected. However this time the level of cheesiness has reached another height, after I watched episode 2. Example:

1. Countless flashbacks on the 'kiss under sunset' featured in part 1.
2. This one really classic. Ep 2, after Tsukushi's friend Yuki said 'arigatou', Hikki's song came in:

ありがとう 言われると 何だか切ない。。。

If you know what I mean.

Anyway, I've watched Meteor Garden, so the plot of Hanadan seems familiar compared with last season, just hope that the 'crazy fiancee' thing ends soon. The first episode was too long for my taste, kinda dragged in some parts, I'm still enjoying this drama anyway. No.2 most watched drama in Japan at the moment, way behind Kimura Takuya's Karei-naru Ichizoku, haven't watch it but since it's written by the same author who wrote Shiroi Kyoto......hmm family political conflict perhaps? Watched the preview though, seems heavy + hard to swallow plot thing.

I should write my thoughts on last season's jdrama soon haha. Too lazy.

Till then, ciao~

PS: I didn't win the wristband, including all the overseas' fans too haha. Next time I should put Japan instead.

Rolling Star's first day sales:



My prediction kinda erm...haha. The day I talked on Skype with a Singaporean staying in Fukuoka, she said YUI is very famous in Japan right now lol, even though I kinda knew it but it's good to see her being recognised. Hope that Sony won't turn her into an idol or another 'potential' money maker =/ YUI's gonna perform in Music Fighter, Music Station, Popjam (this I can watch on tv hee), CDTV, and Top Runner. Another record. It's good for her fans though haha. However I prefer her stays in the studio and doing recordings for her new album =x Over-expose can be a bad thing hee.

blog comments powered by Disqus