Saturday, January 13, 2007

Which one??? 

Album: Utada Hikaru - Deep River

YUI Radio is giving away 'Rolling Star' wristband as an apologising gift for being unable to broadcast during New Year.



See the white thingy on her wrist??? Decided to try my luck on it, so that I can 'force' myself to practice writing in Japanese. Here's what I wrote:

「YUIを初めて知ったのは」

CDTVと言う音楽番組なんです。その時、デビュー曲「Feel my soul」を聞いて、「この女性アーティストはギターを弾けるな、カッコイイな」と思った。でも、見たらすぐ忘れしまった。彼女を本気に応援したいきっかけはこの「LIFE」曲なの。アニメBLEACHから聞いたら、「こんなに良い曲が誰か歌うの?」と思った。YUI?あぁ、あの「I feel my soul, take me‘away'」の子だ!(笑)そしてYUIさんの曲を全部聞いて、彼女のことをもっと知りたいです。もう、もどらないんです。実は私は今日本語を勉強していて、いつか日本へ行って、YUIのライヴを見たいんです。YUIさんのおかげで、ギターもよく練習しています。ニューシングル「Rolling Star」もう予定しました。期待しています!!!

Please ignore those grammatical errors T.T I'm not really sure what 'form' I should use, and the choice of words =/ Anyway, at least I did send it, cleared another item on my to-do list hee.

Actually I wanted to write about a lot of stuff, but it takes alot of time so gave up in the end haha. I've already finished all of the jdramas featured in my previous entry (except Kazoku), wanted to write about my current fave bands, wanted to share with you people what I am studying......share my YUI collection and discoveries about her, share more songs played by yours truly etc etc etc.....bah, next time =P

Today I went to The Guitar Store again, after installing the guitar strap holder at the back of the guitar, secretly I wanted to attach that holder thing at the same place as YUI's guitar (I'm a fangirl bleh), but they said it's safer so that it won't crack the wood, so.....

And then the Fender guitar strap I wanted was SOLD OUT!!! In case you forgot what it looks like.....



Since I paid 4 bucks for the freaking toll + another 3 bucks for the parking fees, Don't wanna leave the shop just like that. So I 鼓起勇气, asked the salesperson whether I can take a look on the Squier Tele and Strat. These 2 are the 'candidates' for my first electric guitar. Never 'touched' any electric guitar before, kinda heavy when I first held it. The shop only has California series, cost only RM 580 (or USD 165, both strat and tele cost almost the same). I saw another series in different shop, and it cost a whooping RM 1500 (USD 430, tele btw). The thing is when I googled for California series, erm.......it's only available in some Latin speaking country =/

Maybe I should decide either Stratocaster or Telecaster first then decide which series to buy >.< Rolling Star was leaked. It's normal but.....well I've ordered it so.....haha.

Till then, tata~

blog comments powered by Disqus