Monday, July 30, 2007

Jam YUI songs and send it to me!! LOL!!

Album: MONKEY MAJIK - Sora wa Maru de

As stated on the title, send me your 'precious' YUI covers if you wish to join this little project. More info @ YUI Lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekly round up time.

YUI RADIO #25 ~イッチィ☆登場の巻~ - After YUI's manager appearance, this time they introduced one of YUI's staff, Icchii san. He mostly in charge of YUI's homepage and updates Staff Report from time to time. Apparently he has something installed for fans, it has something to do with mobile phone users though =/ If I didn't misheard it. He plans to upload off shots videos of dear YUI, when she's working. I think it's for members mostly bleah.

And, LOVE & TRUTH B-side, Jam preview!!

This song consists of her feelings after performing lives, and for those who wish to 'destroy' everything, dear YUI wished that you will rock along with your electric guitar xD I like this phrase a lot:

Nando ieba iino? Anata ga omou hodo iiko janai (thanks vivi)
何度言えばいいの あなたが思うほど いい子じゃない (thanks Odilon san)
How many times should I repeat? I'm not those good girls you always think of

Something like that. Ooo rebelious YUI xD Avril?! Hopefully not (no offense). Love the lyrics so far.

YUI DIARY 26/7 夏ですね!! - It's summer!! It's always summer in Malaysia though, according to someone, the four seasons of Malaysia are: Rainy, Drought, Haze, and now, Megasales season. Dear YUI is busy preparing for upcoming performances, interviews for new single (time to spend $$$ on magazines), and going to live houses. Dear YUI ended with: 夏アデュ~ (summer adieu~?) lol.

YUI LOCKS! 26/7 - YUI on (音) ~Summer songs.

Hmm new ukelele (first appeared on 19/7 YUI LOCKS)...This one has 4 strings. Anyone knows what brand is that?? Dear YUI wears watches quite often these days.



Dear YUI sang along with Michelle Branch's find your way back!!! She used to play this song alot when she first started guitar, at first it was difficult (Now should be sap sap water <- Manglish).

STAFF DIARY 28/7 - FESTIVAL!夏!!始まります☆

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, got my Dell Inspiron 1420 Brown safely on Friday. So far so good, just that the screen resolution is grainy even when I play YUI's HDTV zzz, and only 80G =.= Should have upgraded it to 120G...hopefully I can online at my uncle's place.

Bought some books @ Atria's Big Book Store book fair thing. You can see my temporary book list at LibraryThing, the link is on the right as well. Currently reading: Jared Diamond - Collapse. After reading it I feel guilty everything I take hot shower =.= From now on I'll try to take public transports instead of driving alone to school...

Found out that one of my junior started to learn guitar after watching Taiyou no Uta...............Drama Version bleh. I'm gonna 'appraoch' her anyway lol (since I know how to play that song too hee). It's fun to get to know more people. Especially 'interesting' ones.

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus