Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekly Round-up

I'm gonna summarise up stuff again *swt* As for translations...triper san has translated up till page 9 >.< Tell you guys the truth:

I still haven't do my homework yet at this very moment which I have to pass up tomorrow so......

Have a little patient =x My lappie supposed to arrive yesterday but...I called back the same number, no one answered =( Guess I have to wait longer.

Back to dear YUI.

LOVE & TRUTH

YUI LOCKS! - As I mentioned at shout box the other day, LOVE & TRUTH full version was aired in this week's YUI LOCKS (so little pictures...dear YUI looked 'thin' in the first pic).

As for the 'announcement' thing, not really benefit us overseas' fans but, YUI will take part in SCHOOL OF LOCK! LIVE TOUR - YOUNG FLAG. She will be performing along with Asian Kung-Fu Generation (Ajikan sensei) @ Zepp Fukuoka on October 12. Means that dear YUI will be going back her hometown =) Wonder if dear YUI will have any 'interactions' with Ajikan sensei xD Can't wait!!

Next week's YUI LOCKS will feature regular segment, YUI on (音). Ooo what song/ theme dear YUI will use this time??

Speaking of YUI LOCKS, after the 'great success' made by dear Alanna by 'entering' Japanese radio scene, I decided to send another one (along with our FROM US TO YOU 'album'), you know to explain to them (esp dear YUI) that we actually got YUI's message and stuff.

I wrote about it at here. If you happen to be staying in London right now, I need your help. Dear YUI kinda hopes that she can receive clips from London lol. I guess this is the only way we (or me) can show our gratitude/ love/ thanks to dear YUI directly, by 'answering' her requests.

Hopefully I can send it to Japan before August. Using Poslaju or Air mail LOL =x

STAFF DIARY updated - Offshots of new PV.



NEW ELECTRIC?! GUITAR SOLO?? XD

Looks like a 'higher budgeted' PV. Featuring the strings musicians and stuff. Kinda have the feeling that I will like this one, HELLA LOT.

Back to LOVE & TRUTH. Dear Stephen has tabbed out the song, even included demo of the solos. Looks difficult >.< Fingers cannot reach 19th fret using acoustics T.T plus Bb is a freaking evil chord. I'm 'secretly' practicing Thank you My teens as well lol, for my 20th birthday =x

As usual, I'm such a biased fan so I enjoyed playing + singing this song, nice lyrics (so sad), YUI happy, me happy.

Oricon Style 30/7 - 20000 readers participated in some poll thingy, and Hikki became the most fave artist, dear YUI got number 13, and number 1 in both male and female fans under 20 category. More about it @ YL.

CDTV 21/7 - Dear YUI got number one again in the artists you wish to become your lover poll thingy. More info here and YL.

Yesterday I went to my aunt's shop and apparently she has restocked CBML regular edition =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The World is Flat
's cover 'turned' to RED, I have a thing for red >.< Who wanna sponsor me??

I've finished another book of Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun during a trip to Muar. What's next my fellow readers?? Speaking of Muar, go check out Negarakuku@YouTube, if you know what I mean =x

Jdoramas...I'm currently watching:
1. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
2. Ushi ni Negai wo Love & Farm (the name....)
3. First Kiss

I should go and finish up my homework...

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus