Monday, July 16, 2007

YUI updates (and Teo too)

I was going to write a new entry but stupid screamyx 'prevented' me from writing one, so to keep it short, some updates:

YUI

New Diary Entry - マツリ~ナ!! (this title has something to do with some event YUI's gonna participate)

New Staff Diary - If you had planted your sunflower seeds (last year I think, will check it later), it should be bloomed around July~September. Who wants to 'sponsor' me some T.T

YUI Radio #24 - YUI's manager Waji san appeared again =D And...YUI 'invented' something again, an improvisation from wu~wang!! LOL. Can wait to 'see' the hand gesture xD

YUI LOCKS! (2007.07.12) - Oh she's not wearing jeans, something else xD Remember the episode which nobody answered YUI's calls (YUI attempted 3 times lol)? Dear YUI kinda regret/ dissapointed(?) about it and she decided to try it again. Hence the theme - 心残り. Direct translation from a Chinese speaker's point of view: Something left in heart =x

Luckily this time some fans answered. YUI kept thanking them for picking up the phone LOL.

If you happen to be in Japan during August, you can 'stalk' dear YUI in these places/ lives:

3/8 ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2007 (My birthday T.T )

4/8 GIRL POP FACTORY

16/8 ZUSHI MARINA LIVE FESTIVAL‘07マツリ~ナ2007 (matsuri~na~)

AND, new song LOVE & TRUTH. I'm kinda outdated for this but, is the theme song for another movie by Takeuchi Yuuko (and Sawajiri Erika of course), Closed Note (Opens at 29/9). This movie is about Erika who accidentally picked up Yuuko's diary, and something 'happened' afterwards (details next time). Preview is on YUI Radio #24 of course. Our dear forum member, zuttodayo has translated the lyrics as well. Will rant about it after I analysed it =x

And you can order this Closed Note - Music Movie with YUI soundtrack DVD thing @ Amazon. Which consist of clips from the making, music videos, with 'narrations' from dear YUI. If I didn't misread it.

Err...what else?? Might add later, gonna late for school >.<

As for me, Saturday I went to Bon Odori, helping out our Japanese Club to sell some stuff and met some YLs at the same time.


(stole it from Saustic)

It was fun. It was destined for us YLs to meet each other. Because Mr. Shiro spotted me when I was selling fruits like a crazy woman at the stall. My work was actually done around 4 and after that I can do whatever I wanted but didn't know why I just had the feeling that I must at least try to 'built up' my selling skills and decided to help out. When I thought that I will remain 'invisible' forever, someone saw me right after the last dance (I think). Nice meeting you guys btw. Guitaring next time ya!! Chiyo, you're tall!!

Till then, have to ciao!!

PS: I'm having 'brown fever' now, my new lappie (Dell Inspiron 1420) and sneaker (Puma Suede) are BROWN!! XD

PPS: My juniors are very hardworking, and VERY enthusiastic >.< I must work hard too =x

PPPS: Will reply all the mails and comments and stuff next time ya!!

WAAA LATE ADI orz

blog comments powered by Disqus