Sunday, July 01, 2007

No One's Perfect

Album: GReeeeN - あっ、ども。はじめまして。 (Nice debut album by these four dentist-to-be, ai no uta is currently THE big hit)

Last week I went to KLCC twice lol. And Japan Foundation Library (located at Ampang Park). Grabbed these:


(sorry blurry pics, Panasonic Lumix is in America now T.T )

I was not going to buy that Oricon style 6/25 (4 pages of YUI) but after reading it, there goes RM 18.30...Yea you can ask the people there to 'rip off' the plastics and read the content of the magazines available there (manga cannot). That's what we called GOOD customer service =D

Picked this book to be my first Japanese book hee:

Japanese: 乙武 洋匡 - 五体不満足
English: Hirotada Ototake - No One's Perfect

My sensei once recommended this book in the class but back then I ignored it =x This book's target readers are primary school kids (4th year above) so I guess I can understand most of it, plus it has furigana, makes the reading easier. But...still not really used to reading Japanese -_-"" I only used to magazines' writing style and YUI's LOL.

Borrowed Haruki Murakami's Dance Dance Dance too =D Haven't sart reading it yet, the language used looks difficult...

Back to the magazines:



From above: Oricon style 6/25, B-Pass July, R&R Newsmaker July.

All black themed =.= Spot the same outfit?? Speaking of Oricon style, the interview starts with this question:

Q: Did you lose a bit of weight during concerts?
YUI: REALLY? Ureshii na (I'm glad/ happy). I had worked hard during the lives (laughs).

=.= In B-Pass the interviewer 'teased' dear YUI too "Very slender~" because she looked very the slim in skinny pants + black boots xD And YUI replied: Uwah~ Ureshii!! Lol. YUI kinda talked about this weight thing too in YUI Radio #22 but I can't remembered...will listen to it again.

This question in Oricon style caught my attention too:

Q: You don't really go to clubs and have fun right? (rough translation)
YUI: Ah, that, no. If I went there, I think I might 拳動不審 (laughs).

拳動不審 <- I cannot find this word online, help? EDIT: JKDragoon said that it kinda means 'feeling uncomfortable, not used to it.' (apparently it is derived from Chinese =.= Must ask my Chinese major course mates then). Even though you can kinda figure out that dear YUI doesn't look like the type who likes partying, being able to 'confirm' it directly from her made me so happy and ended up buying this magazine lol. *imagining YUI, dancing in the club...* I'm nerdy so I don't go to these places as well =x Yay for another similarity~

In R&R Newsmaker, found 'evidence' that confirmed dear YUI wrote My Generation around last year's December (2006/12) after reading the script.

Met Fanny (YL's moderator) for the first time at KLCC. I'm 'revealing' my thick eyebrows =x


('stole' it from here)

We were looking at this page:


(Free 'Rolling star' wristband from the meeting =D That white thing )

Natsumi: *looks at R&R Newsmaker* She really good at posing for pictures these days.
Teo: Hai lor. (Yalo)

After the meeting, went to Bentley (guitar store) and 'played' Fender Telecaster and Takamine guitars for the first time!! *HAPPY* Next target: Fender Stratocaster and Taylor xD

Listened latest YUI Locks featuring Takeuchi Yuuko. Karen san kinda summarised part of it in her blog. Great episode...Understand acoustic was GREAT!! Plus YUI's Japan-ish French was cute xD "asanuno jyuuban" (08:15 minutes). Yuuko sensei's reply was funny too. They can really make great sisters. YUI never been to foreign countries before (me better...at least went to Singapore before lol), seems like she wants to visit London someday.

Latest YUI Radio was fun too, until YUI's manager said something that changed the atmosphere hee.

PS: I've added a chatbox on the sidebar => Might update some tidbits of dear YUI in that box from time to time. You guys can check it there for latest YUI infos. You can post your comments there too if you want to. I will 'respond' from time to time.

PPS: For those entering local University today, Happy suffering~ bwahahah. Means that my holiday is ending soon T.T

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus