Friday, December 14, 2007

After YUI LOCKS, now what?

This post is continuation of OMG YUI mentioned my name in YUI LOCKS for 4 times!! post previously.

YUI LOCKS website has updated.


My letter is the big square envelope with blue air mail sticker. They put numbers on the letters lol. Then mine should be number 5.

I'm still amazed that it actually reached YUI, gotta thank the people who developed postal system.

It is true that everything is possible.

I kinda misinterpret the part when YUI was giving comment on anas604's cover.

"オリジナルより、英語でカバーしてくれたこっちの方がいいね…"
Compare with the original version, this English cover version actually sounds better...

!!!

Way to go anas604~!!

So what's next? Go to see YUI in Japan?? T.T

Christmas is coming, I have prepared some cheap presents for you guys, under one condition that you gotta help me on 'upgrading' this blog lol.

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus