Saturday, December 22, 2007

half banana dot com Favicon contest nominees

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have received total 10 submissions, and picked 5 among 20+ favicons you guys have created. So many great favicons I don't know which one to choose T.T However, you guys kinda 'enlightened' me on which icon suits this blog the most. So, I selected five and I need some inputs from my dear readers, because after Christmas, you will see one of the icons above appear in your browser bar lol.

1. Manuel



Manuel made this favicon based on half-banana dot com's banner. Obviously Y = YUI

2. Elizabeth



I picked this because it looks professional xD

3. Rob



Imagine I'll be looking at both my name and YUI's in my blog, everyday.

4. Razgriz



5. gotchi aka the person who created half-banana dot com's header banner



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm which one?

Thanks again to:
Manuel, John, Elizabeth, Helixius, Haze, Riku, Saustic, Ragridz, Rob, and gotchi for participating!! Sorry because I only have so little stuff to give away, plus I have only one blog lol.

And, thanks for the bananas xD

I will announce the winners on December 23. Then I will mail everything on 24th, so to future winners, email your address asap lol. Hopefully you guys can get YUI stuff you deserved before new year.

Thanks again for everything!!

PS: YUI looks so matured in Music Station Super Live >.<

blog comments powered by Disqus