Saturday, February 23, 2008

20 Super Flying Marimokkori Up For Grabs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

23 February 2005 was the day YUI's first single, feel my soul released.

New YUI Diary entry on this, I love it when dear YUI updates her diary more frequent than I do xD

It has been three years since she debut. Time sure flies fast.

New song Laugh away will be aired on next week's YUI Locks! Apparently there is some quiz thingy going on in jyugyou no hitokoto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally asked my sensei on helping us to 'smuggle' Marimokkoris back. She said ok, under the condition that I have to buy her Thailand made Tom Yam flavour cashew nuts.

Here's the thing, my sensei will return Japan around April 3-5. It stated that they need more than 7 days to process everything, which means that I have to place order before March 27.

I will only order 20 Super Flying Marimokkoris. (the one without laughing voice)

You can choose either green or blue.

How much is this going to cost? (please calculate and convert it on your own in google. Eg: 800 yen in usd)

Marimokkori - 683 yen
Shipping fee to my sensei's house - 800 yen

Then, I have to sent it to you, from Malaysia.

Processing fee - USD 2 or RM 5 for Malaysians

Please check the postal rates here: Pos Malaysia

Aiks I left my Marimokkori at somewhere else. Cannot determine the actual weight. It should be around 250g. Eg: For Canada (Zone E), 250 grams by Air mail will cost USD 5.55.

Total: Marimokkori + Shipping fee to Tokyo + Processing fee + Shipping fee to you

Of course I will email to you the actual amount before asking you to send the money, this is just a guideline for you. I don't think it will differ that much unless some unforeseen circumstances happened.

That's all. Please do not ask me again. Leave your names in the comment section if you really want it.

Terms and Condition:

1. You can send money to me (MYR or USD) via Paypal, money order, bank order, Western Union whatever. Don't ask me how.
2. I will only send Marimokkori to you after I have received the money.
3. No refund, no exchange. I am not responsible on any damages but I will make sure it is in good condition before sending it.

Frequently asked question:

1. When can I actually get my Marimokkori?
After April 7. It depends how long it takes for your money to reach me, when I have the time to go post office, and how long it takes to arrive your house, from Malaysia. Be prepared to wait at least 3 weeks.

2. When can I send you the money?
After I get all the Marimokkoris from my sensei. Around April 7.

3. I really want one of these but I don't know how to yada yada yada....I have no yada yada yada......
That's your problem, not mine.

4. It is expensive.
Again, not my problem.

5. Can I trust you?
Then you better find some other people.

6. What if you never receive my money?
Then you will never get Marimokkori.

7. What if the package got lost during delivery?
I will pay back to you the exact amount I have received.

8. Can I buy other models? Other stuff?
No.

9. Why you never reply my email/ online msn?
I'm not fond with instant messaging. But, I will reply email, for sure.

10. I missed out this when I was away because I was busy yada yada yada, now all the Marimokkoris are booked, can you add another one for me please?
No. But if someone decided not to buy on last minute, you might have the chance.

11. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, but I might keep a grudge on you for wasting both our time.

To those staying in Malaysia

12. Can COD (Cash-on-delivery)?
Than come find me at Malaya University or any Putra LRT station between Ampang Park to Kelana Jaya. Maybe we can jam songs together gether.

13. You earn RM 5 for one stupid doll?
Cannot ah. Bo song issit? Ask your cousin or whatever in Japan to buy for you lah then. (this is just to show how Malaysian English sounds like)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still wanna buy, please leave a comment along with your email within this thread. Note that I will only order 20 Marimokkoris, and I am just helping out. I have actual part time job which pays more than this, based on how much time I spent.

Sorry if I sounded harsh and what not, the truth is, in order to get what you want, you have to work hard for it. Which means, take the initiative to do your own research, solve problems and......do not trouble others, too much.

You know when YUI asked what sort of campaign she should organise again for YUI Locks listeners to get to know each other in the upcoming tour (last tour was Red Towel campaign), the first thing came into my mind:

YUI Locks listeners hanging Marimokkori on their bags xD

But then it might be too small for YUI to see it.

Related topics:

YUI Likes Perverted Looking Plush Toys
Relationship Between YUI and Marimokkori
How to Buy Marimokkori
RE: How Oversea Fans can Buy Marimokkori

PS: Coffee Prince broadcasting in Malaysian TV is dubbed in Chinese. OMG.

blog comments powered by Disqus