Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where to buy YUI stuff in Malaysia


Tower Records, KLCC

If you cannot buy things online, there are several places in Malaysia selling YUI related stuff. It is slightly expensive compared to buying online, and the choices are limited.

For starters, you can check out these threads in YUI-Lover Forum, they are kinda outdated but you can have a rough idea on the price and what stuff you can actually buy. Mostly albums (Oversea version aka affordable version).

Where can I buy YUI 2nd album from in Malaysia?
TYMT DVD IS FOR SALE IN MALAYSIA!!!!!

Besides Tower Records, I have seen YUI albums in Rock Corner Mid Valley, and my aunt's shop in Seremban.

When I was in Rock Corner, I actually witnessed someone buying From Me To You. The couple were like, discussing which YUI album to buy. I was hiding near oldies corner and had a great time spying on them.

CCDDSS has written a guide on where to buy YUI CDs in Malacca, it is under the comment section. Thanks ah dear~

Normally I buy YUI CDs online (Japanese version), and magazines from Kinokuniya.


All from Kinokuniya

I have written a tutorial on how to order magazines from Kinokuniya, be sure to jot down which issue you are planning to buy, and order earlier because they might out of stock. Latest magazines worth buying will be PATi PATi and Oricon style (March 3).

As for guitar stuff, here are the list of guitar stores in Malaysia. If you want to buy that Yellow/White Fender guitar strap YUI always uses, a lot of us bought it at Bentley Music, near Sungai Wang. The shop has a lot of YUI's electric guitars too, if you have $$$ to spare.

Feel free to provide more places in Malaysia where we can get YUI stuff. If you are a cheapskate but wanted to buy Japanese version CDs, it is better to buy them online, find some friends to share the shipping fees, you will be amazed on how much you can save.

PS: I have finished Mitch Albom's For One More Day last week, now implementing my 'stalking' skills on Mr. Matsushita Konosuke, the founder of Matsushita Electric (Panasonic) for my class presentation. Interesting man *salute*

blog comments powered by Disqus