Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RE: How Oversea Fans can Buy Marimokkori

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Quotes:

夢って辞書に引いたことがありますか?
夢って叶わないとしていて、思うことなんですよ。

夢-優しい人になること

Have you ever looked up the word "Dream" in dictionary before?
What I think is, "Dream" is supposed to remain as it is, unfulfilled.

My dream - Be a kind person.

Source: MTV Advance Warning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was browsing through the YouTube links given by half banana dot com reader Kevin, this clip caught my attention.

OMG they have Marimokkori with evil laughing voice!! xD

I'm so gonna buy one of these. You have to pull harder in order to make it laugh lol. Currently the flying version is out of stock (!!). And it is slightly more expensive.

As requested by John, here's the rough estimation (in USD) if you want me to help you buy Marimokkori:

Flying Super Marimokkori (Blue, tax included) = USD 6.33
Hokkaido -> Tokyo (USD 7.42)

Then my sensei will bring a bunch of Marimokkoris back to Malaysia.

Malaysia -> You (Check Malaysia's Postage Rate here)

Since I'm not sure the actual weight of Marimokkori, for Canada (random pick), 250 grams by Air mail will cost USD 5.55.

Processing Fees = USD 1 (I will increase it if it's too troublesome lol)
Transaction Fees = Depends on which method you're using. Last time I used Postal Money Order to Taiwan and they charged me RM 4 (USD 1.24). It took at least 3 weeks though.

Total: USD 6.33 + 7.42 + 1 = USD 14.75 +++ (excluding postal and transaction fees)

Shipping rates are evil. If you guys know any other better/cheaper/faster way to get Marimokkori, do tell me.

I still have not asked my sensei's permission =x Please bear the risks on your own.

PS: The submission for 2nd YUI-Lover Collaboration has closed. We have received a lot of awesome covers/originals. Thanks again for participating!!

blog comments powered by Disqus