Sunday, February 17, 2008

How to Buy Marimokkori

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

I ain't gonna talk about YUI 3rd tour because it makes me sad.

There is a way to join YUI-net.club even though you're not staying in Japan, as long as you have $$$. They have this middleman service to help you, you just have to pay a 'small' fees to them.

Which means, we might have a new album before May 5. Maybe April 9.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason it took me so long to update because I was indulging myself in the world of Coffee Prince (Korean drama). I might dedicate a post for this drama lol. Now I'm having withdrawal syndrome, it's been a long time since I'm obsessed with a drama so much, some more a Korean drama. I'm so fired up to learn Korean now xD

Back to Marimokkori. I didn't receive any reply from the shop owner whether it is possible to send it overseas or not. If you guys want me to ask someone in Japan to buy, the shipping fee alone gonna cost a bomb. First, Marimokkori alone costs 683 yen. Second, the internet shop is in Hokkaido:

Hokkaido -> Other places in Japan (800 yen)
Japan -> Malaysia (EMS, roughly 900 yen)
Malaysia -> You (I wonder how much)

I know most of you guys are still student, so I don't think it's worth it to pay all these extra fees. Plus, it is troublesome. You have to send money to that person in Japan, and me.

Another better way is you buy it through Yahoo Japan Auction. If you cannot read Japanese or the seller doesn't ship overseas, you can ask FROM JAPAN to buy it for you. But the problem is, you might be scammed, since it is an auction website, and currently no one is selling that paricular model of Marimokkori (スーパーまりもっこり).

So, what's left?

My sensei is going back to Japan around April. I can ask the store to send it to her house, then she will bring back to Malaysia. Then I'll send it to you guys. That is the most I can do, under certain conditions:

1. You can send money to me (MYR or USD) via Paypal, money order, bank order, Western Union whatever. Don't ask me how.
2. I will only send Marimokkori to you after I have received the money.
3. No refund, no exchange. I am not responsible on any damages but I will make sure it is in good condition before sending it.
4. I will charge a small amount of 'processing fees'. You know, have to buy envelopes, and another USD 1/ MYR 3.
5. You have to be very patient, lol.
6. Don't ask me so many questions. I might not reply. Read before you ask.

I don't like to get myself into trouble so...Do you still want it?

PS: The Second YUI-Lover Collaboration, one day left!!

blog comments powered by Disqus