Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YUI 3rd Tour 2008 Comes to an End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Interviews:

BJ emailed me and asked whether there is a translation for that interview between YUI and Avril Lavigne in WHAT's IN October 2007 issue.

So here it is. Credits to harmonium @ JPM.

Is there any translation for that YUI x Kenichi L guy something in BARFOUT magazine?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aichi Prefecture, June 6. That blue Tele looks smexy. (Credits: Excite Music Japan, yupeh)

Started from May 5 in Fukuoka, after 2 months, YUI 3rd tour was concluded on July 19 in Osaka. YUI & her staff updated their diaries respectively to celebrate the success of YUI 3rd Tour. Scroll down for English translations.

Fellow YL forum members, depyon, artunee and gotchi had witness YUI's performance in Kanagawa and Nagano prefecture.

As for me, I just sit here in Malaysia, getting all jealous after reading countless live reports from the internet. Luckily someone helped me to buy a bunch of tour goods, at least I can hold on them and imagine myself being there someday.


I have the red shirt YAY! Tokyo NHK Hall, July 3 (Photo credits to: Entame Ichiban)

Plus, I get to 'listen' to Niigata and Tokyo live, with a little bit of snippets from Osaka live courtesy of some nice people in 2ch. The OH YEAH part in Osaka was hilarious. Muahahah. I wonder if YUI did any rehearsal on it before that.

Okay okay I'll ask someone to upload them soon. The connection in Malaysia is very bad these days.

To those who share the same fate as me, your next chance to see YUI live is in ROCK IN JAPAN FES.2008 (August 1), and ZUSHI MARINA LIVE FESTIVAL '08 (August 14).

I'm still stuck in Malaysia though. Haha.

After summer live, what's next??

blog comments powered by Disqus