Friday, August 22, 2008

The Identity of YUI Radio host, Shigezou san

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI guitar Info:

Apparently YUI got herself a new electric again. This time is WHITE in colour.

According to YUI daisuki! san, YUI used this white electric in recent Matsuri~na 2008 live. She 'flashed' it during performance of No way.

No wonder it sounds different when I heard it. Slightly louder.

Then YUI daisuki! san discovered something in Fender Blog. It was about some new Fender Jaguar.

○○○もジャガーを…弾いちゃうよ。
ooo plays Jaguar...too.

OOO?!

The new model is JAGUAR SPECIAL HH, it has Olympic White version too.

I'm gonna faint.

Special thanks to YUI daisuki! san. His/her blog is my recent favourite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure you guys are wondering who is the host with that annoying voice every time tuning into YUI RADIO. But then, when YUI turns into Yuppie using the same sound distortion technique, everybody thinks she is cute haha.

The identity of Shigezou san has been a mystery ever since the first episode (6 February 2006).

NOT ANY MORE now. I think.

Before I reveal his identity, let me give you some hint.

Still no clue...??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kondo Hisashi
.

He is YUI's music director. That guy in the studio, talking to YUI in the TYMT documentary. They've been working together since feel my soul, or maybe earlier.

How did I know? From this website. YUI fans were discussing about this online radio show by Mr. Kondo. Apparently his first guest is, Taiyou no Uta's director Koizumi Norihiro.

Talking about coincidence. They mentioned YUI too, I haven't listen to the whole thing though. Gotta check it out soon.

You can listen/download yourself and compare between these Kondo san and Shigezou san's voice.

THEN,

Hisashi Kondo's new blog entry revealed his association with YUI RADIO. I cannot remember which episode but YUI and Shigezou san were talking about drinks vending machine which has Welch outside recording studio.

Welch occupied two rows of the machine, and always sold out, thanks to the influence from our dear YUI. I bought one too for the very first time.

Now Kondo san blogs about Welch occupying four rows of the vending machine.

Is this a coincidence? Or he happens to be an avid listener of YUI Radio??

I wonder will YUI be one of the guest of his radio show.

PS: I have mailed two books the other day, the shipping costs more than the book itself. To *sky* and xanimefreak13x, please email your addresses before I change my mind xD

blog comments powered by Disqus