Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Day in Singapore

Going off to Singapore in 5 hours time =D


"Strive continuously to make new progress." NTU, July 2008. Photo taken by CCDDSS.

To deliver some stuff, collect YUI stuff and my SGYL T-shirt, not to forget, EAT. I am going to confirm the theory which says that Malaysian hawker food >>>>> Singapore hawker food, together with two MYYLs, one ID-SGYL, and 3 SGYLs.

I told my friends that I'm going to see my honey in Singapore instead lol.

Will be back on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, check out latest YUI Diary.

Hopefully, with the time off, YUI can finally get her driving license and travel overseas.

I still feel kinda sad with such abrupt notice, because dear YUI messes with my secret plan. I just hope that she will come back in next year, as in 1 January 2009.

Lastly, I have finished my birthday upload give away thing, and I have sent two books to Philippines, one each to Hong Kong, USA, and Malaysia.

Happy 51st Birthday, Malaysia.

blog comments powered by Disqus