Sunday, August 03, 2008

half-banana 21st Birthday Plan: Giving Back to YUI Community

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I feel like being a Santa again.

From today onwards, I will be uploading various YUI files EVERYDAY until end of August. Mostly audio because I have super slow connection.

Preview of stuff you can download:



- Magazines
- Misc short video clips, like the one above.
- Radio shows
- YUI Tour in Kumamoto
- ROCK IN JAPAN 2008

All thanks to the people in 2ch and YF. I hope that I can at least squeeze out another page of ROCKIN' ON interview.

Besides that, I'm going to dispose my old magazines by giving away to those who want it. Maybe throw in a couple of books as well. I'm not really a collector so having a personal library doesn't excite me. I rather give all my books away.

That's all for now. Do remind me if I didn't upload anything for more than a day.

blog comments powered by Disqus