Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY SHORT STORIES in Shibuya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc Announcements:

YUI 3rd tour goods orders are closed now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My camera doesn't really work at night.

To commemorate the release of MY SHORT STORIES, today after school, I went to Shibuya.

The first billboard I saw when I came out from Shibuya Station was the one above, in Shibuya 109. Check YUI STAFF PHOTO REPORT for more pictures, and translations can be found in YL.

Then I entered nearby Big Camera and checked out some in ear phones (eyeing on Denon AH-C350 now), on my way out, I took three Sony brochures.


Driver Manner Campaign lol. You can hear YUI everywhere in Shibuya, even on the streets.

As I was wondering where the hell is HMV, I saw this long line outside Coach store.



Hmm, sometimes I don't really understand girls. To those who are expecting me to have some changes in terms of appearance (since I'm in Japan, so called fashion world and what not), you guys might be disappointed. I haven't even buy one piece of cloth yet, except the GO!GO! T-shirt. I wonder how am I going to survive in Iwate prefecture (somewhere near Hokkaido) next week.

HMV!



I had a weird feeling when I saw the date on the stuff YUI has written down. 12 November 2008.



So near, yet so far away. She was here today, but......

Well, even if I met her, I can't do anything either. Nowadays I always have such feelings. I wonder if my purpose in Japan is to say good bye to all the great people I met in Japan. The more people I met (besides forgetting names), the more I thought about how am I going to say good bye in 7 months time, and then I got really sad. Gahh.


Outside HMV. Free paper is just beside the screen. See how easy we can actually get it.

After HMV, next Tower Records. The largest YUI billboard mentioned by YUI daisuki! san is just outside Tower Records.



And I realised that being a celebrity, for YUI, seeing yourself everywhere in Shibuya, might not be a good thing. Even though she said that she's happy that she saw those posters in her latest diary entry.



Imagine YUI passes by when you are wandering around Shibuya T.T

I spent quite sometime inside Tower Records. It is better not to go there that often, they placed magazines related to the artist below the CD racks, to tempt us to buy more stuff. I was so tempted to buy School of Lock Days 2 when I read YUI's entry in it.

Apparently her mom cried on that day she left Fukuoka.

And YUI took the wrong train quite often when she first came to Tokyo (for me, none, yet).

YUI went to Tower Records as well, and the staff even wrote something like "YUI visited our shop~!" just to piss us fans. I didn't take any pictures because I saw the no camera sign outside the shop, but I saw someone did take a picture with his mobile phone. YUI daisuki! san took a picture too.

Again, to me, it feels weird when they are a lot of people interested in YUI around you. I went to this guitar club, and apparently most of the members are YUI fans. The most I can say is, YUI! YUI! I LIKE!! *starts to show them my hand phone*

End (unless they read half banana dot com).

After listened to ONE OK ROCK's new album, I'm so gonna go to their concert next year. They placed B-PASS Dec issue below ONE OK ROCK's CD, when I saw the entry on MY SHORT STORIES, I couldn't resist any more and bought the magazine ><

Next stop, Tsutaya. Again, didn't take picture. This picture in YUI STAFF Diary was taken in Tsutaya if I'm not mistaken.

Then I saw this trailer by that Laugh away SUMMER SONG boy. That movie looks interesting. It seems that they trained for three months for this movie.

Btw, this place is in Shibuya too. I walked around Ginza line in Shibuya Station but I still couldn't find this place mentioned by YUI staff =/

Didn't steal much today. Spent 690 yen on B-PASS, and 320 yen on transportation.


B-PASS, the pictures are really nice, even though they are old pictures. HMV, TOWER free paper.

And, I still haven't receive my copy of MY SHORT STORIES.

I miss YUI more after listening to this album, so nostalgic. I'll go see someone else while she's having her holiday =/

blog comments powered by Disqus