Friday, November 28, 2008

Visit Music Stores in Shibuya with SPEED, and spot YUI



Yesterday I watched Best Hits Kayousai 2008 (歌謠祭) on hand phone for a while, checking out SPEED. Before that I had homemade Oden with two Taiwanese for dinner, celebrating my first ever Thanksgiving XD

Taiwanese really love 牛頭牌沙茶醬 (sauce).

Sometimes it is good to stalk other artists, we might get to discover some other interesting stories, and sometimes, it might have something to do with YUI.

I posted my trip to Shibuya with lots of YUI MY SHORT STORIES posters on the other day, but pictures don't really show the atmosphere of the stores. We might have difficulty imagine how it is like being in that place, or how people around will react it be if YUI goes to that place.

I always wonder if YUI goes to the stores before opening hours or just enter normally like everybody does.

So I was reading blogs by SPEED members, video blogs to be exact, Hiroko, Takako and Hitoe actually went to Tower Records, HMV and Tsutaya when their single, Ashita no Sora was released, and even recorded videos!!

The single was released on November 12, same day as MY SHORT STORIES.

They just entered like that, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, and bought their own CD. Nothing happened.

First, Hiroko, Hitoe and Takako went to Tower Records in Shibuya, then,

* HMV in Shibuya video: Hiroko's blog

Pay attention to that song played in the store the moment they entered =P

* Tsutaya in Shibuya video: Takako's blog

YUI flyers on the ceiling~

They had trouble looking for their CD display, where as YUI, you can see her everywhere. I heard in some radio interview that they even teased someone who was looking at their CD display to buy it XD

I think YUI mentioned something like that before. She was looking at her CD display, and some high school boy was standing beside her, when he turned his face towards her side, he actually pretended that he didn't see YUI and turned his head back. And then, turned his head towards YUI again, to double confirm if she was really the real thing.

I shall go Shibuya again to check out whether they have written something on the display or not.

Oh, I think they don't even have a special corner =x

Now I do believe the fact that YUI always says that she walks around the streets unnoticed. Maybe because it is Japan, people act as if they didn't see anything.

That means, I missed out the chance to bump into YUI, and SPEED =(

blog comments powered by Disqus