Friday, June 05, 2009

again Limited Edition available in HMV Japan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc Rants:

I skipped my grammar class just now because I wanted to finish reading Walden by today. What a lousy excuse.

After being a good student for the first half of this semester, I plan to skip more classes now =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HMV store, Shibuya.

I have received quite a few emails asking me to help buying again Limited Edition.

HMV Japan has just restocked the limited edition, please buy from there directly, it will save your time and my time, and money as well. Other stores such as CD Japan and Play-asia are currently out of stock.

If you really want me to buy, I will charge 500 yen for each CD, plus shipping. Yeah it's gonna be expensive, better find some other people who stays in Japan to buy for you instead ;P


PS: Requesting Namidairo acoustic audio from My Short Stories DVD.

blog comments powered by Disqus