Wednesday, June 03, 2009

again in Shibuya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Info:

Sea has PV too?!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I didn't have to go two classes in the afternoon (one skipped one cancelled), hence after I had my home made lunch, I went to Shibuya, hoping that I might bump into YUI. It has been a while since I last visited Shibuya. I was kinda overwhelmed by the crowd.


Perhaps he is celebrating YUI's return?

First stop was Tsutaya.



YUI was already there. Dang. I didn't take any pictures because there's this big no camera sign near YUI's writings.

Next stop, HMV.


Someone was interviewing someone outside Coach's store.

She was here, as well.



Last stop, Tower Records.



I have Tower Records point card, so I was thinking of buying from here but I couldn't find any limited edition.


So tempted to buy that I LOVED YESTERDAY band score.

I ended up buying the normal edition, and went back to Tsutaya to buy limited edition.

Apparently again is number one on Oricon chart now, did you guys get your copy of again already? Need my help to send the post card to YUI?

If you give me your post card, I might consider helping to buy the limited edition haha. Note that I don't do free services, and I have accumulated a lot of stuff over the past 8 months stay in Japan so I don't want to waste my time figuring out how to bring back CDs and things like that. I can help out but someone has to pay for the shipping, and transportation fees. Sorry about that.

Lastly, don't forget YL Collaboration 3!! And vote for YL Banner!


PS: Anyone has the audio or video of YUI performing Namidairo acoustic? I only have the one in My Short Stories DVD.

blog comments powered by Disqus