Sunday, June 21, 2009

ROCK IN JAPAN FES 2009 and I appeared on YUPI-LOCKS!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Rumours:

According to this blog, YUI is having secret lives under the name e.u.Band. Instead of Muta san, drummer is the cool girl we always see in YUI PVs.

They did once on February 20, then recently on June 12, they performed again in some live house. Set list:

1. Laugh away
2. 雨上がりの夜空に (The singer just passed away recently)
3. Rolling star
4. I'll be
5. Love is all
6. again
7. Sea

If YUI performs the same songs in RIJ, the rumours will confirm true, I suppose. I wonder how will I react if I go to some random live house, and the special guest turned out to be someone famous.

In this forum, some speculated that:

E.U.
イーユー
ユーイー
YUI


LOL.

More sources can be found here, here, here. Japanese language knowledge is required.

Btw, the arrangement for Sea are done by Hisashi Kondo and, e.u.Band.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Album: GO!GO!7188 - Antenna

I guess YUI secretly reads this blog, because she decided to appear on the first day (July 31) of Rock In Japan Fes 2009. I'll get to see Perfume (yay) and Chatmonchy (5th time?!) but according to the timetable, I might have to move around and it will be impossible for me to see dear YUI in front rows unless I start queuing on the day before.

Already reserved 1 ticket for the that day and lets hope that I will get it *prays*

I read that some people are wondering how to get concert tickets in Japan in YL forum. First get a person who stays in Japan if you want to get the ticket legally. Personal information are needed to buy tickets in Japan, and buying concert ticket is like getting a lottery, especially for famous artist. You can't select the exact seat you want.

The other day I was featured in YUPI-LOCKS, it took me by surprise wow. GREAT JOB Kikino!! Thank you! Gracias!! I want to go Chile!!!! I think Teo-chan resembles me alot haha, really honoured to be drawn. Thanks again! (Now I really have to send the CD to YUI......)

Then on Friday, I didn't get to see depyon's dance but I took a picture with him in his costume. The next day I went to see JYONGRI.


No signature keyboard.

Apparently it was JYONGRI's first appearance in Waseda, after being a student there for three years. For Waseda students: She likes building 11 (hate you guys). Never seen her around though. She sang 3 songs, including her new single which will be released on August for the very first time, and I think not many of the audience know about her.

Tomorrow studio practice!

blog comments powered by Disqus