Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Need some inspiration for YL Collaboration 3?

So far I have received two entries for our YL 3 collaboration. Keep the entries coming!!

I've been spending most of my time on music club activities, this is what we did the other day:


I was wearing the 3rd tour shirt, for PR purposes. Messed up a little bit here and there but, it was fun =D

If any of you guys are interested, this is how our weekly gathering looks like. Basically you just go up and perform, it is fun, especially collaborating with others. Normally I chose not to sing but recently I am more willing to open my mouth, guess practise does make things better.

Director + Cinematographer - あかりん
Vocal Guitar - まちゃこ (the girl who did the YUKI JOY cover)
Backup vocal - あかねぇ (joined 10 mins before gathering started, yeah she's a pro)
Guitar - Teo

Special thanks to Kate for lending me her video camera.

YUI Lovers, keep working on your covers ya~

That sums up my recent life in Japan, skip classes, music, movie, books, and binge eating on 85% chocolates + blueberries.

PS: Samart, if you are coming here, lets perform Damien Rice in the next gathering lol.

blog comments powered by Disqus