Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Music Station

Album: Fukuyama Masaharu - 5 Nen Mono

All of the music shows in Japan, this gotta be one of my fave. Music Station Super Live is the best year end show in japan as well imho (screw kouhaku lol).

Anyway, the other day James Morrison appeared in Music Station. (I'm writing this for someone actually)



He really looked like Chris Martin (Coldplay), the haircut and what not. Except when he starts singing, he got a different 'aura' . His live performance, woah perfect~ just like listening the CD. Somemore a singer-songwriter + playing acoustic guitar, definately a +++ woot I'm so biased.



This 'constipated' look reminds me of SOMEONE...



Since I learned guitar, I always had a thing with guys + guitar. Like this one lol. What a sexy Les Paul~



Dreaming that someday I can do a duet with my future *ahem*, using DEPAPEPE's song LOL. Ok maybe I'm aimed too high, still can't even play YUI's Tokyo smoothly......*sigh*

Speaking of YUI, the other day she performed at MSSL as well.


Wear so casual =x

HDTV greatness~!!! Can even see the black eyebags clearly. (Thanks Reset for the file) I'm so gonna get that yellow guitar strap......



Singing in the middle of the crowd, with her signatured 'look' of course. The drummer mentioned that during rehersal her condition was not so good, it turned out alright I guess.



The talk part was hilarious roflmao. she said うん(un) instead of はい(hai), and quickly corrected it in a goofy way lol, that's YUI =D Both words means 'yes' in English anyway, something like 'yea', 嗯 (not so polite) and 'yes', 是 (polite). Don't get it nevermind =x



School starts adi. My sensei changed her hair cut + dyed her hair again. I still haven't cut my hair =/

Today I met a car-stalker (路霸). It was freaking scary, I just sorta accidently 'stared' at him at the highway and he started to chase me, hon-ning me from behind. Luckily managed to escape his 魔掌 when queuing up for the tol. Wonder if I'm gonna get a speeding ticket because of this......

Bah, till then, アジャ~

*Oh yeah, Happy 1st year anniversary YUI LOVER~

blog comments powered by Disqus