Friday, December 01, 2006

Things that will make you happy

Album: Base Ball Bear - C

Yesterday I received this package from Amazon Japan.



Inside got these 2 things:



Inside of the yellow box (Taiyou no Uta Premium Edition - First Press) got these:



2 DVDs (Movie + Behind the scene and other stuff), Diary, Guitar Pick Pendant, Flyers for both drama and movie.



The other side of the pick (It's a Fender heavy guitar pick), and the last page of the diary (wonder whether YUI really drew this O: ).


Both the DVD and the single 'Tokyo' cost me 6750 Yen (around RM 211). First time buying DVD online actually, since it's a limited edition, and comes along with a bunch of nice goodies, must keep one for myself hehe. The packaging is REALLY nice, everything was placed nicely, it's a plastic (not cardboard) box, with detailed description of the cast and the movie (as well as the drama version). Japanese product rawks xD Yea I'm a bad malaysian citizen. The movie only has japanese subs, it doesn't matter because I have 'another' copy in my HD with english/ chinese/ japanese subs lol. I watched the other disc as well, it's fun to see YUI behind the scenes and saw her 'drop' a tear for the first time ^^ made you appreciate the movie even more. Been reading various interviews from different sources as well, even though I don't think I can watch this movie again without skipping (some parts really tested my patience to the max), I still recommend this to people who liked this movie or a fan of YUI, start by buying this DVD (again it's limited edition), albums or what not buy it later haha (from a cheap person point of view).

I'll do a 'battle between 2 versions of Taiyou no Uta' soon. (Just to clear things up, freaking Sin Chew Jit Poh messed up the 2 versions zzz)

Forgot to turn the date setting off =/

Random Rant:

Nicol David's world champion title (for the 2nd time) only worthed RM 20k from the government??? WTF. Stop pouring those money on soccer or that freaking Madrid Stadium, this girl seriously needs more recognition (even though money isn't THAT important at the first place, but world champion only got RM 20,000? Joking right?). People in other blogs suggested giving her a Datuk title or Ferrari lol. Really proud of her though, as a malaysian. Youngest Squash world champion wei, don't play play. Wonder how many golds (official prediction is 9) we can get in Doha's Asian Game.

Yay PC fair again~ I'm gonna go restock some stuff later =D

blog comments powered by Disqus