Monday, December 18, 2006

Just another normal day......

Album: Yaida Hitomi - It's A New Day

I'm using someone else's computer to type this entry, since I'm staying at their house for the next 4 days.

Friday PC and I went to Times Square and watched Eragon. Since I've read the book and kinda like it, this movie is a must watch though most of the adaptations these days just kinda meh/ bla. The majority of the audience were below 18 youngsters and kids (feeling so old). Maybe I should go and watch something more 'matured' next time. No I should pick thriller or non-fiction to read and not some 'young adult' fantasy flick =/

Anyway, back to the the movie, reminded me of Narnia, some young hero epic catered for young viewers. I didn't read Narnia so that time after watching it I was like wtheck wasted my 8 bucks. Just another predictable fantasy flick. However this movie got pretty high ratings, that is because it remained loyal to the actual storyline. As for Eragon, the choice of the characters were abit......'shocking', Ajihad is a black guy??? (no offense) and the daugther, ahem......Arya and Brom were fine though. Actually this is my first time comparing between the book and the movie (for movies in english, didn't read that many books hee). Overall it was too fast paced (just like Harry Potter, alot of things unexplained and skipped), and practically another 'hero saves the day storyline'. The lack of details made this movie seemed normal =/ The uniqueness of the elfen language, the bond between Saphira and Eragon, the training regime were 'dropped' to meet the time limit.......oh and the acting were just mediocre as well. Hmm...don't have high hopes on this if you love the book. This is not Lord of the rings.

I still will watch the sequel though. See how they can make imagination into reality, the graphics were fine actually. Little Saphira was CUTE~

Been flipping through TV channels (rare sight, at somebody else's home ma) all day. Watching all those food program lol, because no HBO nor MTV channel, not even NHK (cannot watch Popjam). Mythbuster was cool, I like Discovery channel haha.

As for reality shows, I watched Xiaxue's Girls out Loud on Youtube the other day, when was the last time I watched reality tv??? It was fun though (in a 'mou lei tou' style). After seeing Rozz's attempt on acting, maybe YUI's acting not so bad afterall bwaha =D Why she chose to sing Good-bye days on Music Station Super Live.....

Nicole David did it again~ Yay~ See you guys at Guangzhou then.

No pics, they are using old version of Internet Explorer, no mood to browse websites, so troublesome without tabbed browsing. I miss my own computer =(

blog comments powered by Disqus