Monday, April 23, 2007

YUI no Ontama 26/03/2007

Sorry for the long delay. Lazy =x Youtube deleted the files so no links for this episode lol. A screenie in case you don't know what am I talking about:



personal Q

Subbed version on YouTube

YUI: plain
Host: blue
Wordings in the boxes: green, and the smaller ones: orange
Words popped out by YUI: pink
Teo: Italics

Start!!

*CHE.R.RY~*

YUI no Ontama

Female voice: Brought to you by au by KDDI.

personal Q - YUI

First up, which was the first CD you bought it yourself?

YUI: It was Yaida Hitomi's, with some red-ish cover thing.

Yaida Hitomi - Candlize

I wonder why YUI never 'attempt' to tell the name of the album properly after being asked like...more than 3 times from what I know xD

Sing it for us!

YUI: La La La…, like a love song~ sukui you no nai tame raiya~ Someting like that.

Actual lyrics: La La La… our life, like a love song
Yes I looked it up LOL, oh she's singing Life's Like A Love Song, track number 10. This album is actually one of my fave from Yaiko =D


How were you like when you were small?

YUI: I was a naughty child back then. I used the bug catching net and caught a little wild boar.

She talked about this incident in Top Runner too. YUI thought that it was a puppy when she saw it and brought back home. Then her mom told YUI that it's not, if the parents of the young will boar were around that time it'll be pretty dangerous. Naughty girl lol.

Can't imagine what she'll be in the future.

What sort of things will you do during holidays?

YUI: Visit the music stores and book stores, play guitar, make music, watch live concerts.

What if you get 1 month of holiday?

YUI: Hmm..I'll think carefully about that but, I wish to watch as many live concerts as possible.

Ontama's FM Aircheck Click Ranking, the song which gets the most attention in the FM is,

1. YUI - CHE.R.RY

2. Angela Aki - Sakurairo
3. Dreams Come True - Osaka LOVER

Happy birthday to you~ x3

YUI: *blows the candles* Thank you. It's wonderful.

Happy Birthday.

Turned 20 on 26th of March!!

Turning 20, first up what things you wish to do?

YUI: えーと、えーと、あのう。。。what I wanna do?? Eat 2 nikuman (meat filling bun). It seems like there's something special about the word "2"!!

In recent Yahoo live talk, some fan brought up this topic, and YUI said that she ate one with curry filling another one with meat filling xD Not sure whether she was joking or not.

Brought to you by au by KDDI.

Left: Slightly funny YUI's chaku mero. Right: YUI again in tommorow.

END.

I found other episodes of Ontama when I was wondering if someone will upload it again since it got deleted. Endlicherix2 really good at guessing his own songs LOL. Actually Dohmoto Tsuyoshi is one of my fave male artist (note: not Kinki Kids), one of the Johhny's who REALLY can sing and a great musician as well (just that his fashion sense....). I like Dohmoto Tsuyoshi's songs more than Endlicherix2's, maybe I'm not really into funk genre, with those trumpets and other blowing instruments. [si:] is still one of my all time favourite album =P

And apparently the Japanese doesn't like this sort of genre as well:



Was surprised that dear YUI managed to defeat him, since it's her second week. Thought Kinki Kids is 'unbeatable' in terms of these chart thing (I read they only got number 2 once in the first week). Guess YUI is really popular these days. Somehow I got a weird mixed feelings about it......especially on people spreading out wrong infos, well that's LIFE =x

One more exam paper to go......

Till then, adios~

blog comments powered by Disqus