Thursday, April 05, 2007

[smart] February 2006

Promised to translate this @ YUI lover, sorry for being so late.....

SOURCE - FROM ME TO YOU fanblog

Found it when I was digging around the magazines section in his blog.

It is a questionnaire consisting 20 questions regarding year 2005 (extract).

Q: red
YUI: plain
Me: Italics

As usual, correct me if I mistranslated anything........and don't believe in everything I typed lol.

Things you're good at?
Having the mindset to enjoy everything in life.

Things you're bad at?
If I'm focus on doing one thing, I cannot do other things.

Favourite brand of western styled clothes?
I don't really know much about it, wish to learn it from now on.

What things you wish to have now?
Amp and music equipments. And goods to protect against cold.

Favourite type of male?
Not really particular with that.

Around what age and what kind of person you wish to marry with?
Never really thought of that.

Fashion that you like and don't like?
Something you won't be affected??? I really have no idea.
(actually I'm the one who has no idea what the question is about lol)

Famous people who you think is stylish?
Don't have any particular ones.

What place you wish to go for a date during winter?
(something) live performance. Or movies.

Your favourite place?
The beach at Shinguu (her hometown).

Best CD of the year?
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth

Best movie of the year?
Taiyou no uta.

Best book/ manga of the year?
Kaze hikaru, 20th Century Boys, buranko nori (riding the swing??? maybe 'swing of lie' was written based on this novel lol)

'My boom' (Things that you're obsessed with) of the year?
Hot milk.

Catchphrase/ buzzword of the year?
"wakaru, wakaruyo." (I get it, I really get it)
YUI used it when she agrees on something others said.

The most touching moment of the year?
The encounter with people, a very touching year. (I don't know how to translate this one >.<)

What you plan to challenge on next year?
Music composition, making music, or read a lot of novels.

Words for the readers?
yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Extra stuff:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The part on the right (yes that is her spectacles and other stuff):

YUI: I think about the lyrics day and night, whenever I'm watching TV or reading magazines. Even when I'm talking with friends....I'll write down my thoughts, what I felt and so on.

Your favourite fashion style?
I sit down cross-legged playing guitar, hence I have lots of jeans. But I don't really know much about fashion, I'll learn it from reading smart magazine (laughs).

Working on the wu~wang thing, be patient lol.

Till then, adieu~

blog comments powered by Disqus