Monday, June 18, 2007

CONFESSION

Before I get into main topic, I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE:

It's regarding ROCKIN' ON JAPAN Part 1 (page 044).

I've mistranslated the part about YUI's father. I realised that I have made such mistake after I read Karen's translation.

In the interview, YUI said that her father was gone 「いなくなった」, not necessarily meant that he passed away. It can be anything (divorced, disappeared, dead), I misinterpreted it (gone = death). Stupid me. Must be having holiday for too long...

I'm deeply sorry for making such mistake, please 'erase' that info from your mind.....

However, it is still a fact that YUI doesn't have much memories regarding her father.
Sorry, again.


Back on topic, it's been a while since my previous entry, thanks to Screamyx (we had some miscommunication), caused me unable to 'connect' with you guys for so many days.

Here's what I did in the past few days:

1.
Went to hospital and stayed overnight for the first time (accompany my grandmother).

Dear YUI once entered hospital because of overworking, and she said that staying in hospital she managed to think carefully about her future. If I'm not mistaken, she stayed in the hospital for 2 months (<-- Someone please confirm this, ROCKIN' ON). So yours truly here started to imagine how YUI spent her time in hospital (minus the illness part). Frankly, it was kinda 'relaxing'. If I had nothing to do I'll read books, if tired sleep. If bored, the TV is just in front of you (if you pay RM 10 per day). If hungry upstairs we have canteen and 7 eleven. As if you're staying in a hotel. Plus the 'visitor's bed' is comfortable enough, I spent most of my time on it, reading 籐井樹. YUI said that she finished the whole series of Harry Potter during her stay back then too (B-PASS).

Of course, I don't think that I wanna stay there as a patient for sure. Just another discovery =D They always said that you can smell the stench of medicine but....I just thought that the toilet smells funny =x

2. Went to Seremban with a friend, my aunt's CD store to be exact.

It was located at upper ground floor, Terminal One, Seremban. Besides Kodai Sopan, and some bubbletea cafe.


(photo by Kim, using her Samsung hp)

It's a very small shop. The Japanese corner, one whole row was occupied by dear Ayumi. Fahrenheit's (some Taiwanese boy band) CD is there for display purpose lol.


(photo by Kim, using her Samsung hp)

No YUI T.T Apparently my aunt ordered TEN copies of CAN'T BUY MY LOVE and ALL sold out. Was kinda surprised by it. She said that till now there's still no news regarding the next batch of CBML. Some customers even placed order for the next batch. Wonder if it's one of you guys out there who bought it......do tell me hee. I'm the one who took the last copy lol, my aunt almost forgot about it and placed it on the shelf.

3. Collect YUI's latest single from someone (and YUI-ing + guitar whoring at her place the next day). And ordered hot mocha for the first time at Starbucks (usually iced).


(photo taken by Emily, using Nikon D40)

Bought February 2006 issue of B-PASS because of this poster LOL.


(photo taken by Emily, using Nikon D40)

5. Celebrated someone's birthday at Calabria, Belakong.

6. Had an informal meeting with Hazel and Annie Lau this morning to 'discuss' about our 'future'. This semester we will only be in the same class during Pengantar Sejarah Linguistik (Medium History Linguistics?? lol) T.T No more together gether =/

Since orientation week is coming soon, as a senior (yay), I shall give some advice. Btw I'm studying Language and Linguistics (majoring Japanese) in University of Malaya (<-- so called courses with no future T.T ). Anyway, I'm looking forward to meet my juniors and hopefully they'll be 'tortured' during orientation week. Bwahahhahaha.

If you're not sure what preparations you should have, feel free to ask me. I managed to gather some valuable informations regarding my course from an English majoring senior's blog back then, but never got the chance to tell her how grateful I am because I forget how she looks like now =x , it was really helpful. Thought of 'contributing' something back this time around.

And if somehow you happen to be my junior soon, I have a bad news for you. Kinda impossible anyway lol.

Till then,

アデュがと~
adieu-gatou (adieu + arigatou).
'Created' by dear YUI.

PS: Be patient. Watch the files I've 'stole' while waiting lol.

Yay finally finished updating myself after disappeared from the virtual world for more than 3 days. Yes I've watched Music Station and YUI radio too =D

blog comments powered by Disqus