Monday, April 07, 2008

I LOVED YESTERDAY - What do you think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Videos:

I realised that my assumptions on YUI being more open these days is not entirely correct after I watched this video about her latest album (WCEX).

Couldn't stop laughing at YUI's reservedness. So cute. The hosts were so enthusiastic on meeting YUI in person but as usual, she gave short answers.

Sometimes a lot of things cannot be explained through conversations I guess. It's just like when I tell people that my idol is YUI, people will start making assumptions that I have a thing with girls or I'm a freak/nerd who lives within my own world. It's difficult to explain everything why you like her so much unless people willing to listen to your rants.

So, let them interpret themselves. That's why if you know me personally, I think I don't mention YUI that often when I meet up with people face to face. My juniors think that I'm a super busy body. Sad. It's my fault though haha.

Apparently YUI's pets are still alive!! The guy host made YUI did that camera frame thingy in Laugh away PV. And that makes Teo a happy girl.

YUI looks cute in yellow xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have listened to I LOVED YESTERDAY. It has leaked and I ain't gonna torture myself from not listening to it.

First impression: I'm so gonna buy two copies to show my love.

From Love is all:

いいこと書いてねやっと生まれた歌だから
Love this song

Please write something nice Because this song has finally created
Love this song


Check out YUI thread @ JPM Forums for more unbiased reviews.

I'm going to do a lot of last minute work this week so while I'm trying to finish my homework + studies, I would like to hear your opinions on I LOVED YESTERDAY. Feel free to rant 'nicely' at half-banana dot com.

Will reply all the comment for sure (including those in previous posts). Once I have gathered relevant information on this album from various interviews. Who plans to buy these two magazines?? I'm dying to read them. I can only afford few magazines T.T

What's your verdict?


PS: I have sent my email to that two newspapers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoyed making a big fuss over this small matter, haha. The power of internet.

blog comments powered by Disqus