Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YUI 3rd Tour, 'oui' I LOVED YESTERDAY Tour Goods

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

Allow me to elaborate more on YUI likes to 'sleep' in Music Station.

Have you guys watched Mezamashi TV on April 28? Anyway what is that song 17 years old YUI sang in the beginning?

Ooo I love the intro of Laugh away~ Half live performance =D They even have a closed up shot of the girl drummer, Mai san. The moment YUI sang the wrong lyrics, her expression changed and she missed one chord xD

Back to main topic, since they were 4 person interviewing YUI, she moved to her left and right quite often, even though it seems that she was too shy to look into their eyes directly, she tried to face them when they were talking to her.

Yea, she moved towards left and right...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUI once mentioned in YUI Radio that she doesn't encourage fans to buy her stuff 'illegally', as a 'loyal' fan, of course I follow her advice. I don't have any of her tour goods.

Of course, that is because I'm a student with limited budget. Good excuse to comfort myself.

However, I ain't gonna miss out this time. I shall use all my connections and get them all 'legally'.

Currently I'm eyeing on towel, phone strap, key holder, drink bottle, T-shirt, Jacket....almost everything LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm reading The Introvert Advantage. After flipping through 40+ pages non-stop, I'm proud to confirm that I'm an "innie". Classic example: I prefer one on one conversation than going out with whole group of people.

And based on my observation, I think YUI is introvert as well, lol trying to make some connections. No wonder I can 'understand' her, haha, hahaha. Well the author said that 25% of people is this world are introverts, so, maybe you are one of them/us too.

Enough of this. Being an extrovert is good too, generally we prefer outgoing people.

4 more papers to go.

PS: Around 40 reminds me of Kekkon dekinai otoko. I'm gonna like Fujiki Naohito's character, eco-guy, "I'm not kiamsiap (stingy), I'm environmentalist." lol. Plus it has something to do with psychology.

I can't help but kept on smirking every time I skim through Last Friends xD

EDIT:「あたしの美知留に触るな!」ww

That guy really is SOL's principal!! Or should I say, I've seen him quite often in other dramas xD

'Studying Japanese', you know.

blog comments powered by Disqus