Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Marimokkori has finally arrived!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

I read that YUI did cry when she performed TOKYO in Budoukan. Her teardrop/tears 'washed off' her make up. REALLY?!!

Someone rip that DVD NOW!! (Direct download please)

EDIT: I didn't see any 'tear'. It was very touching though, they make it so dramatic T.T

And, I like this Yahoo interview on I LOVED YESTERDAY. The interviewer kinda teased YUI that she was shocked by the lyrics of Love is all, as a writer. She could feel that YUI really loves her songs.

Then when the interviewer asked whether YUI will say 'No way' to her boyfriend if he keeps on looking at mobile phone when they're on a date, YUI replied that maybe she will resist the urge and just say 'I'm fine', like in Namidairo.

LOL so cute.

Apparently CM version and album version of Laugh away are slightly different. The strings arrangement part. I lazy to double confirm. Tell me if that's true =P

YUI went to Syrup16g's live recently. They just disbanded, and I just listened to their songs for the very first time...

Lastly, YUI will be looking forward to perform My Generation and No way in her upcoming 3rd tour.

I would like to see Daydreamer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That big one with evil laughing voice is not for sale. Picture is taken using laptop's integrated web cam.

Each costs USD 10 (RM 29, for Malaysian), excluding shipping fees to you.

1. jo x2 - B, G (Singapore)
2. John x2 - B, G (Canada?)
3. shinji x2 - B, G (Philippines)
4. gotchi - B, G (Canada)
5. natchi - B (Malaysia)
6. kippei x2 - B,G (Malaysia)
7. PeaceViolet - B (Malaysia)
8. STEPH y. - B (Canada)
9. Riku - B (Malaysia)
10. Sherwin - B (Melaka)
11. Rob - B (Philippines)
12. chiyo - B (Malaysia)
13. akyna24 - B (Malaysia)
14. Hammie - G (Malaysia)

I'm gonna round up the numbers to support my YUI fund. So USD 10, RM 29??

Wait, Japanese yen is rising these days......

So, how shall I get rid of these...I'll go to the post office and double confirm the actual shipping fee.

Or if you want to make my life easier (exam coming soon), you can check out the postal rates here, should be around 36g. Then tell me which type of mail you prefer, and how much you've estimated, address, stuff like that to howtosavemylife@gmail.com.

Meanwhile, don't forget to include:

1. Processing fee - USD 2 or RM 5 for Malaysians
2. Shipping fee from Hokkaido to Tokyo - 45 yen (RM 1.50 or USD 0.50)

Example: Using today's currency rate, Natsumi has to pay me RM 21.17 for that doll, processing fee of RM 5, and shipping fee of RM 1.50. Postal fee should be less than RM 5, in Malaysia.

Total: RM 27.67 + Postal fees

Round up = RM 29 haha.

EDIT:



Today I went to Post Office and checked out the actual postal fees. Met up with akyna24 (same university) too. I'm going to put marimokkori into those brown envelopes, if you guys are fine with it.

Shipping fees using airmail:

Canada - USD 1.00
Singapore - SGD 0.70
Philippines - 20.50 Philippine pesos
Malaysia - RM 0.50

Postal fees in Malaysia is really cheap.

For more info, check out these threads.

Thanks in advance.

PS: My sensei was stopped by the Japanese custom and they asked her what are those stuff inside her luggage. She replied: 玩具です。

Luckily that big one was wrapped nicely in white and they didn't notice.

blog comments powered by Disqus